steroid effectivness chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steroid effectivness chart

Got this from another board. I have no clue where their info comes from but I thought I would post it here anyways.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shibby; 04-15-09, 04:25 PM.

I am a retard Shibby fixed it thanks.
    Last edited by ROCKETW19; 04-15-09, 04:38 PM.

Comment

agree with mostly everything there except tren, tren should have the strength and fat loss 10, in my experience tren is the only steroid that actually "burns fat" noticably

Comment

If we could get some verification on the numbers, It would be good to have this sticky'd or added to the profile section.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
          If we could get some verification on the numbers, It would be good to have this sticky'd or added to the profile section.
          Thanks for fixing that for me bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
            As far as verification that will be hard we all react different and have different opinions on things! For the most part I agree with it. There are some drugs I havnt tried on the list so I dont know but most I have used and agree.

Comment

those "lists" crack me up....everything with medicine/drugs is dose dependent....if I take 300mg of anavar a day, the sides would most likely be worse than 10mg of anadrol.....and I would gain more weight with higher doses....etc...etc...etc... there is no standarization at all.

Comment

Its a decent guideline to work from. I have seen many of these and some of them are way off... This one is definitely one of the best I have seen.... Except unless I'm just blind I don't see Dianabol on there.... How could that get left out?? :s

Comment

Agree with tren weight loss at 8 because i would only put hGH at a 10, but the strength rating of 5 is way to low in my opinion. I would make that an 8 based on the remainder of the list.

Comment

Originally posted by rrwwdd View Post
                    Agree with tren weight loss at 8 because i would only put hGH at a 10, but the strength rating of 5 is way to low in my opinion. I would make that an 8 based on the remainder of the list.
                    hgh may do fat loss but speed of fat loss is way higher for tren...if I have to wait months for something to really work its not effective in my mind. tren gets me lower within a week.

Comment

Working...
                    X