"So called roid rage"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "So called roid rage"

I was watching an episode of E:60 about the WWE. They mentioned Benoit and how some speculate it happened because of "so called roid rage". I was happy to see them state it that way. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but maybe things are headed in the right direction. If they can't say specifically roid rage and are now using the phrase with question of the phrase itself, maybe...

my understanding is that the repetitive concussions he suffered were the root cause of his psychotic break. It's a well documented phenomenon in repeat concussion patients. Of course, the media is full of idiots who don't give a damn for any sort of scientific burden of proof...

Comment

His testosterone levels were also nearly 60x the average male level.

Comment

We all know these parts, but I was more intrigued by the they way they said "so called" part instead of stating roid rage as a factual point of view.

Comment

i have heard that for along time but i know what your saying shib.

bottom line though, steroids do mess with hormones and brain chemistry. there is no doubt that i can be more passionate and emotional about anything while using different compounds.

Comment

In my opinion, steroids simply enhance who you already are. If you are an aggressive violent person by nature, juice is going to increase those tendencies

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
              In my opinion, steroids simply enhance who you already are. If you are an aggressive violent person by nature, juice is going to increase those tendencies

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                i have heard that for along time but i know what your saying shib.

bottom line though, steroids do mess with hormones and brain chemistry. there is no doubt that i can be more passionate and emotional about anything while using different compounds.
                WELL THATS JUST PLAIN FUCKING BULLSHIT RIGHT THERE !!! THEY DONT MAKE ME FUCKING EMOTIONAL -- ROID RAGE WTF IS ROID RAGE NEVER HEARD OF FUCKING ROID RAGE :D :fufool:-

in all seriousness though -- tren is the one compound that changes me !! i become very short and nasty with people . i tend to close myself off and stay away from people more when i run it

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
                  i agree with that but i am also talking about the emotional ups and downs that come from hormone levels. would be a bit like saying PMS just enhances who a women is.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    i agree with that but i am also talking about the emotional ups and downs that come from hormone levels. would be a bit like saying PMS just enhances who a women is.

AHMEN

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                      His testosterone levels were also nearly 60x the average male level.
                      Ive been around the AAS scene for decades and can say 1st hand PROPER AAS use and roid rage is FAR over exaggerated.

I never heard his TEST levels were 60 x normal level. I would consider that wreckless and not proper use of AAS..if true.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                        Ive been around the AAS scene for decades and can say 1st hand PROPER AAS use and roid rage is FAR over exaggerated.

I never heard his TEST levels were 60 x normal level. I would consider that wreckless and not proper use of AAS..if true.
                        agreed

Comment

It was actually 52x the last I heard, but everything I can find to date says 10x. Either way, between the excessive amounts of prescription meds and highly elevated levels of testosterone it is easy to understand (in my opinion) how he could be so incredibly unstable. Reckless to say the least.

Comment

True dat....

gator

Comment

Working...
                            X