What DBOL Should I Go With????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What DBOL Should I Go With????

I am new to the brands and labs and really want to get the best DBOL possible. I rather either go with pills or the liqiud as I am already taking test 200 enanthate and my ass will hurt more if any new shots are included. Also I dont know what mg I should go with. I am taking 1000mg of Milk Thistle and 500mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid daily. The test is 400mg weekly. Please someone help. Thanks. I plan to take the dbol the last 4 weeks. Should I bump up the intake of Milk Thistle and Alpha Lipoic Acid? Thanks for the help!

if you already started the test, do the d-bol next cycle because it is usually taken the first four weeks.

Comment

I have only tried Naposim and that worked great.

Comment

Where is Naposim found? Also I was told by many that either 1st or the last four weeks. I am doing a 10 week cycle. Would there be any problem doing it?

Comment

Oh how many mg should I take daily?

Comment

usually the purpose of d-bol is to jumpstart a cycle while you are waiting for the test to kick in. that is the reason for doing it the first 4 weeks.

dont need anymore than 50mg but you might be good at 30-40mg.

Comment

I have never had to take large amounts of any anabolics and always did well with 20-25mg a day of dbol. I would take them spaced throughout the day. I would only go with 4-6 weeks. Dbol is or any oral for that matter is very harmful to the liver. I would recommend taking the enanthate for the 10 weeks but drop the dbol after 4-6 weeks. I have never tried running dbol the last couple of weeks but what the hell give it a shot.

Comment

naps are great. lots of people like the BD thais and the white russians

Comment

My favorites are the pink stop signs and nerobols, but I can't find those anymore. I have some russians now, I hope they are good.

Comment

Originally posted by jupiter
                    My favorites are the pink stop signs and nerobols, but I can't find those anymore. I have some russians now, I hope they are good.

I am using the russians now. 2nd week at 30mg ed. Working pretty good. It has raised my BP a bit but nothing crazy. But this is my first time with it.:)

Comment

Working...
                    X