IS IT THE B12??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS IT THE B12??????

How much of an energy increase do you guys usually experience from taking 1000mcg/day of B12???

I have only had 1 cup of coffee today and my energy is way up there.

it gives me a boost i take a ripped fuel aas well and it works great.

Comment

i should know soon just got my lot

Comment

I have my girlfrinds grandparents on it and they are hiking and there in there 70's

they sware by it

Comment

I feel a subtle diff in energy and occassionally my appetite gets overwhelming, but I don't think it is a magical elixir by any means.

Comment

well I have waited long enough I am going to get some of that shit next month. maybe I can convince my girl to take some to she is always tired.

Comment

I have never personally used it, but a buddy of mine that used to live in Texas used to cross the border and get it. He said he would knock a hangover out quick as shit.

Comment

i take 500 mg ed and lemme tell you it is great i feel like a million my appitite is un stopable and its dirt cheap

Comment

Where can I get some around here. Someone said that the cattle store's or feed stores sell it. Is this true.

Comment

psssst, here is a hint-LOOK AT BUYB12's sig. :D

Comment

Well I'll be. If it would have been a snake I would have gotten bitten.

Comment

I was skeptical when I first started taking it.

It only took about three days of 500mcgs a day and now I'm 110% convinced that the product is a must for me!

Energy and appetite are up noticeably!

I'm useing Lions B-12

Comment

thanks guy always glad to here your having a good experence with our products you should check out our bulking seacon packaget on Novladex , letrozole and clomid we have a package for just about everyone's research needs..........

Comment

you can get b-12 without any prescription at any pharmacy its like 16 $ in canada for a 10 ml bottle 1000mcg per cc

cheap and effective

Comment

mixed some with prop 2 days ago and i got the flu so my expierience so far is not good, im sure its not the 12, and it didnt help much with the prop sting either, but i will keep you posted

Comment

Working...
                              X