Abs cramps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abs cramps

Ever since I started GH I started to experience cramps in my abs while working on them…..as of lately its getting very bad…..last time it just happened on my 2nd set of crunches…..the cramps were so bad that I though I ripped something….it lasted for about 30-45seconds…..no matter what I did the pain wouldn’t let go……

Does this happen to any of you?

I think I might start doing weaker abs exercises….

i got them bad on tren, i upped my water intake, nothing, the only thing that helped was a bananna. No gh experience here but its worth a shot.

Comment

this happened to me with my abs and my calves. i started taking potasium and b-50 complex and haven't had any problems at all since.

Comment

Try taking a Potassium supplement. They come in 100mcg and one tab a day should do the trick for you. I had the same problem and first thing I thought was eat a banana because of the Potassium in it but didnt work. Went to the drug store and got a Potassium supplement and began taking 1 a day and had never seen the problem since and it was a common problem!!

Comment

Never got any kinda abb cramps.

Comment

I get ab and calve cramps while on tren....invest in some of those new research bannanas =-]

Comment

I have found that cramps are usually the result of not enough water intake or trace minerals or vitamins. I think it would help to take a good multivitamin every morning and up your water intake and rest more.

Comment

Working...
              X