sustanon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sustanon?

Has anyone used these? Their sustanon organon brown/amber amps with a white label a white line around the neck and a seperate red and then yellow line towards the top of the amp. lot. 1226 exp.12/05

check the steroid picture board. most everything that is in exsistence is on that board. if not it would help to post a pic for the bros who can help you out. I haven't used sust in 3 years, so I can't help you out.

Comment

That sounds about right. The first time I ever used Sustanon I had really strange symptoms the next day. I took the shot at 12:00 pm Sunday. I felt fine all that day. I did take a tylenol 3 and drink 4 beers that night though. That was going to be the last time I drink any beer so thats why I drank. Well the next morning I woke up at 7:00a.m. and felt real flushed and nauseated and dizzy. I laid back down and took it easy for about an hour. Then I got up and ate breakfast. I couldn't finish it. I puked later. My eating was off all that day. I still to this day don't know what happened. If anyone can explain while I felt this way please feel free to give me some insight on what caused this. I was really nervous for about 2 to 3 days after that.

Comment

do they look like either of these?
        Attached Files

Comment

Yep, those are them mine look more like the one on the left(slimmer) Is there anything else I should look for, from that pic the real vs. the fake look identical.

Comment

look at the location of the numbers. for instance on the real one the 680 is right above the SK. on the fake one the 750 is right above the date.

Comment

Well I looked and the numers are not above the sk. should I immediatly assume these are fake? They came from a reliable source. The lot is 1226 exp. 12/05

Comment

No those are not fake. If you'll notice the "real"picture the 680 is very close to the mg. Ok if they company were to put in 1226 then there would not be enough room. So they had to move it down a little. But your 1226 is very close to the mg part. Look at the 750. It is very far away from the mg. See the difference in space.

Comment

Sounds like Turkish sus. There are pics all over the boards of real ones.

Comment

yeh, I see what your saying. on my amps the 1226 is sqeezed in real tight between the mg and experation date, there isn't any extra space there.Thanks bro

Comment

Working...
                    X