Whats the longest you've ran Var?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shibby
    So you had a sex drive while on then I'm assuming? If not do you think running like 200mg/w of test would help in keeping it?
    yea, if you run any form of test with the var, you will be okay. I didnt lose my libedo, during the cycle, it was afterwards, but if I do that again (take var) I plan on having some form of test.

Comment

what kinda diets do you guys run while on var...??

Comment

anyone tried papevar....

Comment

I'm going to run 10 wks @ 50mg/ed to bridge from my bulking cycle to my cutting cycle. If i just run some HCG then wouldn't that help with a libido problem if i do run into it? Cause HCG makes me feel like i just got on test.

Comment

50mg is high for a bridge

JohnnyB

Comment

I run 15-20mg for a bridge and find that works for me

Comment

anybody run var only and have pre- and post lipids done???

Comment

I got my buddy about to start this lean mass cycle, he is thinking about taking deca 250mgs every 4 day so about 500mgs a week and some winstrol tabs at 50mg a day and some anavar at about 20 mg a day.What you guys think about the doses, are they straight like this?

Comment

Originally posted by LeX19
                    I got my buddy about to start this lean mass cycle, he is thinking about taking deca 250mgs every 4 day so about 500mgs a week and some winstrol tabs at 50mg a day and some anavar at about 20 mg a day.What you guys think about the doses, are they straight like this?
                    Bro start your own thread, this one is about anavar, not your friends cycle. Out of respect for BigRed, don't jack his thread.

JohnnyB

Comment

Your right my bad

Comment

back to anavar.....

Comment

Working...
                        X