dbol question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dbol question

I'm doing a 10 week test and dbol to kickstart the process. I had a guy recommend that I take 2 tabs(10 mg) for the first week, 3 tabs the second week, then 4 the third week, 4 the fifth week, then 3 sixth 2 seventh. It seems most things I've read and heard recommend 4 tabs per day for four weeks. What do you think? And damn, do those little pink pills do all that work?

I'm starting my cycle off with 40 mg ed, 10 mg tabs spread throughout the course of the day evenly.. I'll let you know how that turns out in about 6 weeks :)

Comment

just pick a dose and stick with it dont pyramid up and down the dose there is no need you will get better gains from sticking with 35-60mg ed and like j R said spread it out through the day the half life of d-bol is short.

Comment

That's old school when it comes to running D-bol and not the best way to do it. Run it the same for however long you plan on taking the D-bol. I think that 20 mg's per day is a good dose to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by Josey Wales
          That's old school when it comes to running D-bol and not the best way to do it. Run it the same for however long you plan on taking the D-bol. I think that 20 mg's per day is a good dose to start with.
          Yeah, this is my first cycle, so figured I'd take it easy....should I be taking clomid or nolvadex during the cycle, or wait until after the ten weeks of test?

Comment

Save the nolvadex... if you feel your nipples getting itchy or sore (or find a lump) during your cycle, use it. If not, don't. Save the Clomid for post cycle therapy. What kind of ester is on the test you are using? Enanthate? Cypionate? Sustanon?

Comment

Originally posted by kwik20r
              Save the nolvadex... if you feel your nipples getting itchy or sore (or find a lump) during your cycle, use it. If not, don't. Save the Clomid for post cycle therapy. What kind of ester is on the test you are using? Enanthate? Cypionate? Sustanon?
              It's enantate, from Iran. I assume enantate and enanthate are the same thing.

Comment

Yeah, same thing... well, anyhow, about ten days from your last shot (most peope usually wait two weeks even after test enanthate) take your first dose of clomid... you know how to run the clomid, right? 300 mgs day one, then 100... so on so forth?

Comment

no need for that bro. Start off with around 30-35mgs and keep it that way bro. The most Ive gone was with 50mgs a day. But I got huge back pains.

Comment

Keep dose the same throughout bro. Try 30-35 mg a day for 5 weeks. If you have never tried D-Bol before, you will be surprised what those little pink pills will do. Start clomid 10-12 days after last test injection. Good luck.

Comment

20mg/day d-bol worked well for me. I took a tab as soon as I woke up, and then took another every 4 hours throughout the day until I'd taken 4 tabs.

Comment

Working...
                      X