Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Different T3 thread (goliath and vets please reply)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Different T3 thread (goliath and vets please reply)

I am 6'1" , 289lbs, and 22%bf and I am wondering how much T3 I should use.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by goliath
    i would just focus on a good clean diet and cardio for now. worry about T3 when you are a little leaner. at this point, i don't think it would do anything for you that diet/cardio can't.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time I am thinking of running T3 is during the cutting phase of my next cycle (the same time I'm running the Winny at the end) the cycle looks like this:

Wk 1-2

1000 mg Equipose weekly
    800 mg Test Enanthate weekly
    .5 mg Liquidex ED

Wks 3 - 8

600 mg EQ weekly
    500mg Test Enan weekly
    .5 mg Liquidex ED

Wks 9 - 16

600 mg EQ weekly
    100mg Winny ED
    100mg Test Propionate EOD
    .5 mg Liquidex ED

Wks 17 - 19

500 IU HCG ED
    .25 mg Liquidex ED

Wks 20 - 22

.25 mg Liquidex ED

400mg Clomid D 1-2
    200mg Clomid D 3-8
    100mg Clomid D 9-18
    50mg Clomid D 19-21

Off for 16 Wks (at least)

For the next two months I am running every morning for Thirty minutes to cut fat and eating very clean. After that I am bumping up my workout to strengthen/bulk until the cutting phase where I was thinking about running T3 and going back to my cutting diet. I will be running for Thirty minutes every morning from now until at least the end of my cycle.

Does this change whether you think I should run T3 at that time?

I appreciate the advice

Everyone responds differently, I am liking ~40mcg split into two doses during the day, and a clean diet - but I am 230 pounds. If I go much more than that, I am either just noticing looking flat, or I am perhaps losing real muscle, not sure.

Comment

cycle looks good ,as long as ur diet is in check u really dont have to swithc to prop,but if ur hitting winny what the hell ,ur hcg runit the last two weeks before u end ur cycle at 500 ed ,cuase it is supressive actually ,thehit ur clomid nolv and liquidex ,as for the t3 im assuming ur gonnabe running it during ur cycle ,to oreserve muscle mass ,

Comment

Working...
      X