sustanon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sustanon

sustanon hurts? i hear that sust hurts from some n some say it dont. which is it n whats the best brand i can get tornel or organon?

id go with organon

Comment

yeah sometimes sust hurts. depends on how your injection procedure is and your post-injection massaging and iceing.

Comment

y

y would u have to massage n ice it .. i never heard of that? well if thats the case wat do u do?

Comment

wow, you need to stay as far away from anabolics as possible for a long time to come.

Comment

i am a beginner and naive to the subject however this is a forum where u ask what you dont know so u dont make a stupid mistake am i right>?b.c if im wrong let me know OK now if u ice wouldnt it make the oil thicken up, massagin yes i can see that but y the ice?

Comment

I didnt suggest ice, the etiology behind ice is to break the pain cycle, but it also causes tissue stiffness and vasocontriction to the area, so Id never use ice.

This is indeed a forum to ask questions, but most AAS forums require one to be of a certain age and also have prior research in the area before posting.

Comment

we have discussed the age thing with Teenmucsle already. I believe he is waiting and is just asking questions. here is how I would have a shot.

1. alcohol the area
                2. heat the oil in the syringe
                3. inject the oil
                4. massage area for 5-10 minutes
                5. ONLY ice if you know the shot will be painful (like t400 or PROP)

also the first step sometimes for me was to take advil or two 30 minutes before the shot to make sure I catch the swelling before it starts.

YJ -yes ice causes vasoconstriction, but you only ice it for 15 minutes on and off. it won't affect the area that much for such a small amount of time and the amount of pain relief is well worth the ice. the massaging should dissapate the oil enough, so as to not cause a lump.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  we have discussed the age thing with Teenmucsle already. I believe he is waiting and is just asking questions.
                  He probably should research first aye?

YJ -yes ice causes vasoconstriction, but you only ice it for 15 minutes on and off. it won't affect the area that much for such a small amount of time and the amount of pain relief is well worth the ice. the massaging should dissapate the oil enough, so as to not cause a lump.
                  Bah, 15 minutes of ice doesnt even penetrate the skin, thus not doing much numbing of the nocioceptors. You should also know that ice slows circulation. Heat is your best bet.

Comment

YJ, hes been posting and asking a million and one questions, I agree that he should look into things a bit more before a thought just jumps in his head, but at least he looking for proper help, and not crying how he pierced an artery on his first injection

TeenMuscle...organon is basically the sole distributor of sustanon(human grade) brands, will come from egypt, holland, and pakistan, to name a few...mexican sus is generally much more painful due to the BA count in it.

Its a mixture of 4 different esters, esters determine the time of the substances relase in the body, so you have a propinate, and phenylpropinate, isocaproate, and deconate esters combined into one 250mg/ml...the first two propinate esters generally do sting a bit, but the amounts that are in there are very little, clear the system very quickly, and the last two esters generally break down of the course of 14 days...this is why its best to use sus on an every other day basis.

Pain shouldnt be a problem, as long as you apply proper technique when injecting, and go by the guidelines that stonecold has laid out for you, its not gonna kill ya, its just gonna feel uncomfortable for a day or so, a lil advil and some heat, will do you fine

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                      [B]He probably should research first aye?

Bah, 15 minutes of ice doesnt even penetrate the skin, thus not doing much numbing of the nocioceptors. You should also know that ice slows circulation. Heat is your best bet.
                      yes he should both research AND ask questions. if you don't want to answer his questions then ignore the post. I have no problem trying to help someone out.

well you can use all the big words you want but in my OWN EXPERIENCE ice helps with the pain. the pain after all is an affect of the alcohol content of the substance, the reaction causes redness and SWELLING of the tissue. what better way to treat a SWOLLEN area than advil and ice? I have shot T400 with ice and without it and I can say that for me ice helped. I am not saying everyone has to use it but it is an option.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                        yes he should both research AND ask questions. if you don't want to answer his questions then ignore the post. I have no problem trying to help someone out.
                        How about you do things your way and Ill do them mine, the latter of course being much more effective. At least if youre going to 'help', give accurate information.

well you can use all the big words you want but in my OWN EXPERIENCE ice helps with the pain. the pain after all is an affect of the alcohol content of the substance, the reaction causes redness and SWELLING of the tissue. what better way to treat a SWOLLEN area than advil and ice? I have shot T400 with ice and without it and I can say that for me ice helped. I am not saying everyone has to use it but it is an option.

Those big words are common sense to most. The pain isnt initial the BA, when doing a prop cycle, the pain if from crystalization with in the muscle. You keep changing your story, are you dealing with pain or redness and swelling? All are signs of inflammation, but certainly not limited to inflammation.

Comment

Organon hurts from my experience. For up to a week.

Comment

Oh and advocating Advil is comical as well as its a COX-2 inhibitor, which inhibits the synthesis of protein...

Comment

dont make me lock the fuckin thread.... YJ, if your views arent the same as stonecolds, address them as you wish, but dont turn this into a pissing match, there are NO gurus here, so everyones advice is helpful in its own manner...respect it, or dont reply to it, and if you are 100% certain its wrong than correct it, in a descent matter

Comment

Working...
                              X