Alcohol and Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcohol and Gear

Since Halloween will fall right in the middle of my cycle I was wondering if 3-4 beers would be bad to have that night. I'm not sure how alcohol affects you when on gear.

no problem with that. don't over-worry about it. 3-4 beers won't be that bad.

Comment

If you're taking your cycle serious, yes. If not, wont hurt you.

Comment

If keep using your head like you are now you should be ok. Some would'nt ask and keep partying like crazy. You seem to have your stuff together-- orals are hard on the liver and if you keep that in mind and regulate your alcohol intake accordingly you will be fine. 3 or 4 once and a while and your ok.
        I stay away from any alcohol when I'm on but I barely drink anyways.

Comment

Cool. Yeah I really don't drink anyway but Halloween being my 2nd favorite holiday next to Thanksgiving i'll usually have a beer or 2. I don't like to drink much cause then I feel like sh*t and can't get to the gym.

Comment

I drink wine everynight, nothing too worry about

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
              I drink wine everynight, nothing too worry about
              I drink a beer everyday. I dont see a problem, unless you getting intoxicated.

Comment

^ exactly my point, I have a glass at dinner, or a glass or two before sleep...moderation is fine

Comment

thats why my off time is oct threw dec, i get to drink for the holidays

Comment

Juice is hard on the liver and so is alcohol! a glass of wine or a beer or 2 will not kill you, but I guess thats up to you if you want it in your diet!:agree:

Comment

I like some kind of carbonation with my dinner. It keeps me from feeling so bloated afterwards, but I dont drink sodapop, so beer is my choice. Plus it is proven to be good for you, a glass of wine or beer a day.

Comment

Working...
                      X