Cut & Dry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut & Dry...

Ok, all this yappin' about "first cycles" has got me thinking.. Wait, I do most of the yappin'.. :(

Here's what will transpire November 1st:

100mg Test Prop ED (weeks 1-3)

500mg Test Cypionate E2D (weeks 1-12)

20mg Methyl-1-Testosterone ED (weeks 1-4)

Tren is/was an option, but I might wait that one out if I decide to give it another go.. The 500mg cyp is weekly, split into 250mg every 2 days, hence the E2D..

Fire away!! :agree:

looks fine to me, I have never used the Methyl-1-Testosterone, so I don't know what that is for but a first cycle with test will be awesome.

Comment

solid brother. i love prop 100mg ed will flip your growth on like a lightbulb.

Comment

Looks like a good cycle to me bro.

Happy growing!

Comment

Thanks, brothers! :)

I pinned two nights ago, if you have yet to read my Star Wars-esque thread in General Chat.. :D

Just an empty pin to see if I could poke myself, never gave myself an IM injection.. My doctor lets me draw my own blood for tests, she usually handles my IM shots.. I've darted my friends in college when they couldn't reach, so I got good technique.. Plus the nerd I am, I still have my injection protocol books from college.. :agree:

Comment

Good luck bro. Keep us posted on progress.

Comment

I'd like to see a good anabolic base drug like EQ throughout...but it looks pretty good. I still chuckle when I read about your 'practice poke' with an empty syringe...you're a very thorough planner, aren't you?

Comment

I take everything abit too seriously at times.. This involves my health, so can't be too carefull. ;)

Here's what I'm on right now:

2g mix of ALA/R-ALA

1g Milk Thistle

200mg Grapeseed extract

1g Garlic extract

1.3g EPO (Evening Primrose Oil)

4 tablespoons each of flax, olive, and fish oil

Super Antioxidant Formula from Vitamin World

2g Vitamin C

20 Uniliver tabs

Man, good thing I drink a gallon of water a day.. :)

Comment

Damn....you're taking everything.

Comment

lol have fun bro

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                      I'd like to see a good anabolic base drug like EQ throughout...but it looks pretty good. I still chuckle when I read about your 'practice poke' with an empty syringe...you're a very thorough planner, aren't you?
                      hitman is right an anabolic like deca or eq would compliment the test well and give you some extra poundage and in my opinion a higher percentage of holding gains. also if you mix your dose of eq or deca in each prop inject it takes some of the pain out. good luck

Comment

hahaha, at first glance i saw that EPO and I was thinking about the blood doping drug and I was like, whaaaaaaat in the shit is he doing now??!?!?

Comment

To add abit:

- EQ may be in the works, I planned to use it before, but with the increased appetite I might not be able to bulk clean..

- I take those supps in separate doses thru the day, not all at once.. The ALA/R dose is whenever I eat carbs, it just makes it around 2g a day...

- I'm considering 'slin and igf-1 lr3 for my cycles afterward, or one of them for PCT in conjunction with nolva/clomid...

Comment

Pete,

I would run the Prop a full 4 weeks. I usually dont feel Cyp untill around week 4, So extending the prop will give you a little overlap.

Comment

I'll be running the methyl-1-test 4 weeks as well.. I'm not sure how I'd react, but I do plan to go with prop 4 weeks to make sure..

Comment

Working...
                              X