need help putting it together...please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help putting it together...please help

I need to put my cycle together and would like as much feedback as I can get. I am about 255lbs @22%b.f., I carry 90% of my fat in my love handles and lower body. I have a diet pretty much taken care of I know how to train, but I want some help on the cycle. My goal is to drop b.f while maintaining and adding some muscle mass. I want to get my b.f to 8-10% in 12 weeks. Here is a list of what I have, can you bro's help put it together.

250 IU-Jintropin gh
    1 clen pump
    15 astra-zeneca arimidex
    50-10mg nolva
    120 proviron
    25- sustanon 250
    300 russian d-bols
    300 -sterling-health hu 5mg stromba tabs

I have access to the following: fina,T-3,Norma Decas, enethate and cypionate.

I am not all that knowledgeable on T-3, but if it is that good I'm willing to learn.

I seriously suggest some more research before continuing with your cycle.......

But I will give you my thoughts anyway.....

If that is your first cycle, then heres what I think:

You should not be using GH yet.
    You should work on cutting fat, or building muscle not both.
    For your cycle I would do this:
    500mg sust a week for 12 weeks
    weeks 1-4 30mg of D-bol
    weeks 8-12 50mg of winny
    Keep the Nolva on hand, and get some clomid for post cycle, or if you didn't use the nolva during your cycle, then use that for your PCT if you want.
    Save the rest of the stuff for another cycle.

You have to remember that I'm not sure whether you want to cut or build mass, so if I know that, I might be inclined to change the above cycle a little........

Give some more info...... and I hope this helps...

Comment

Thanks for the response, but its not my first cycle. I'm 24, but because of the career path I chose(professional wrestling) when I was 21, I used gear before. I kind of had no choice, I needed to get my muscle mass up to compete with other guys in the business. Whether my choices were right or wrong, I made them, This would be my 5th cycle. The last cycle I did was Jan 2003. I listed what I have on hand, I plan on useing them, but I would hang on to some if I didn't need them. I injured my neck and shoulder(rotator cuff and super spinatis) back in April and worked through it which made it worse. In June I couldn't take it anymore so I took my ass to get fixed at physiotherapy, I'm 95% fixed as of now and began working again Sept.5, but throughout the summer I was lazy and unmotivated since I wasn't working so I put on too much fat(3 months worth of shitty food and no training). So my main goal is losing fat, while preserving as much muscle as I can. I've been on gh for 5 weeks now mainly to help repair me, it may be in my mind but I think it helped. So my question is how can I cycle to help me lose fat and have the gear help preserve some muscle?

Comment

OK thanks for giving me more info. In light of what you have told me, this would be my suggestion:

Since your on GH already, keep running that.
        Run the sust as your anabolic. Not sure of your dosage history, so you will have to decide whether 500mg a week will be enough to maintain mass, or you might need 750mg. (I would say the 500mg.... if you haven't gone too high with your dosages before..)
        Save the D-bol for another cycle (bulking cycle)
        Run the winny for 6 weeks (I would say at the end of the 12 week cycle)
        Run the Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with ECA on the off weeks. Clen dosage should be around 100-120mcg.
        Since you are cutting, you may want to run a low dose of arimidex throughout the cycle, to keep the water retention down.
        I wouldn't use T3 unless you need it..... Start the cyle and see how your doing first.

OH and PCT should still be done, like I mentioned in my other post.

Remember that the key to a cutting cycle is Diet and Training. The drugs are just to speed the process.

Good Luck!

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I have never gone crazy on doses, the highest I've ever gone with test was 750mg/week of omnadren. I forgot to mention I have 60 clomid tabs, so I should be ok for PCT. The arimidex, would I use .5mg ed or eod?

Comment

Well I would say that if your just trying to maintain mass, then 500mg, should do it....

And for the arimi, start with .5 EOD, then bump it to ED if you don't think it is working....

Comment

dont run the gh for 12 weeks.... 6 months minimum.....

Comment

Originally posted by the double M
                dont run the gh for 12 weeks.... 6 months minimum.....
                Did I miss that??? Did you say your going to run the GH for only 12 weeks.... cause I definitley didn't suggest that..... Hopefully I didn't word something wrong....

6 months should be a minimum run for your GH, like Double M has said......

Comment

jupiter,

good news if you put the fat on in last three months and were not working out or watching diet, it should come off fairly quickly if you work out and eat well.

Not like it's been around forever and have horrible habits, quick wieight gain usually can come off pretty quick, it's when it's been around for years or decades that the body resists the change.

For your body it probably wants to go lower.

Keep it up and good luck.

Comment

First off I want to say thanks to all of you bros for the help. Trip, that is my exact situation, I have been active for most of my life, and the past 3 months have been the laziest I remember. I hope what you said is right, and it does peel off easily. Thanks for the confidence.

I have done my research and asked questions on the board about gh, and I know the longer the better so I plan to stay on gh for a minimum of 6 months, I may even try and run it for 1 year. I have just set a goal for myself to be 8-10%b.f. in 12 weeks, but I will continue to run the gh for as long as I can afford it, but at a minimum of 6 months. I have always been between 8% at my leanest and 12-14% my fattest, so hitting 22% scared the shit out of me, and I want to give myself a deadline to see how lean I can get. I have never been super-shredded, but I have never been this fat either. Thanks again for all the help guys!

Comment

No need to thank me for the help, I enjoy helping other guys with their questions!!

And as far as making it to 10% BF in 12 weeks, I think that is going to be pretty hard to do without losing any Muscle, tho I think the GH will help a lot.....

Comment

jupiter,

A note of caution on the gh. If you do a search you will find sometimes lethargy sets in after 4 weeks, to combat that nasty feeling a low dose of t-3, 25 mcg per day is way too go.

Thanks for the good word and keep us posted.

Comment

I noticed that lately, but I thought it had to do with the weather change or natural reasons. Would 25mcg of t-3 help with fat burning or would I need a higher dose?

Comment

Working...
                          X