T3 Help IMMEDIAETLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T3 Help IMMEDIAETLY

Alright heres the problem. I have been taking liquid t3 by research kits starting at 20mcg and going up 20 more mcg every 5th day. I am at my max right now of about 100. I haven here for about five days. Just this morning my entire body clenched up and my hands went numb and my neck went totally stiff and i started to panic. I went to the hospital to try and get help. They immeadatley thought that i was on some kind of drug such as speed or something and didnt believe me at all. I sat arounhd in the emergency room for about 4-5 hours waiting to be helped and never got any help. Body became normal once again and i went home because the wait was way too long. Heres my concern. I think i need to get off of this t3 as fast as possible and as safe as possible how would you suggest that i go about tappering it down.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

I would seriously just stop taking the T3 if thats what you think is the cause of this problem......

I'm not saying it is, but the effect of not tapering T3 is way less dangerous then the reaction you described above.... So if thats what you think it is, then just stop cold..... and don't worry about a bit of fat that you might put back on...

Comment

If i stop taking the t3 right now couldnt that some how cause my throid to stop producing thryoid???

Comment

what else are you using, meds, anabolics...gimme some more detail, besides what happened if you havent felt any sides until now, it may not be be the T3, or it maybe the T3 in conjunction with something

Comment

I am currently taking this.

Week 1-4 Androlic 50mg ED
          Week 1-12 EQ 200mg 2xWeek (400mg)
          Week 1-13 Test Eth 1gram a week.
          Week 6-14 50mg Masteron ED (350mg)
          Week 8 - 14Winstrol 50mg ED Inject

I am on about week 9 of the cycle. As well as this i do take zocor for cholesterol. However i have not taken it in about 1 month due to being very forgetfull. I have talked to a DR who i know he is a physcatrist. I dont see on ei just have a friend who happened to be one. He strongly think that what has happened to me is a panic attack, however there has been nothing in my life signifigant enough to envoke one. I think that maybe te t3 could some how have cause me some sort of anxeiety which set off teh attack if it even is a panic attack. I know that i shouldn't but i do drink on the weekends even when i am on AS. I have not been feeling right all day today after this happened and it almost happened again about 1 hor ago. Also something i didnt mention was very blurred vision and not being able to stand up or walk.

Comment

Panic attacks can just come out of nowhere, you dont need cronic anxeity to expierence one, or any type heavy daily stress, and when they happen, it does feel as though your dying...

Now I would be more inclined to say it was the drol, but your way past that point in ur cycle, your blood pressure may be too high, I would urge you to get to a doc ASAP for a blood panel, and be honest about what you are doing, its your health bro, its the best advice I can give you

Comment

just ramp it down slow for a peace of mind when i take t-3 it give me a real stiff feeling while i sleep esp mmy hands but never what you describe

Comment

Originally posted by BuschLightCan
                If i stop taking the t3 right now couldnt that some how cause my throid to stop producing thryoid???
                No, taking 100 mcg ed has likely caused your thyroid stop producing hormone. Stopping cold won't do anything to your thyroid. You will likely gain a lot of weight however because your thyroid will take a while to recover its function, if ever.

Comment

The T-3 has nothing to do with it...

Comment

I seriously doubt the t3 has anything to do w/ it, but if you want to stop you don't need to worry about thyroid shut down.

your thyroid will get back to normal within a week or two. I strongly believe fears of thyroid shutdown are overstated. Nandi wrote a great article on this very subject for the Mind & Muscle newsletter. I believe it was #14.

if you notice fat gain synthetic guggulsterones at 80mg/day will kick it back in in no time

Comment

Working...
                    X