syd group winny-- inject problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• syd group winny-- inject problems

I have used zambon, and qv winny with no problems. I am currently trying syd group winny 50mg, 20 ml. Their eq and cyp seem to be the shit, but I have tried to inject 2 ml of winny several times, seems to be clogging up. I am using 25g 1" pins, always used 25g pin with winny, wont work with this, any feedback appriciated. Syd Group may use bigger particles? thanks

it might not be micronized, just use a bigger gauge bro

Comment

yep try a 23 ga

Comment

you can try heating it up in some hot water mybe then it would pass

Comment

Yeah I used their Suspension. I would get mad as hell sometimes. Just heat it up.

Comment

thanks for all the input bro's, I tried a 23g and it worked, the only
            downfall to this is with eod injections the 25g is muck better, but
            pain is for pussys and last I checked no pussys were allowed on this board. anybody have any good feedback on the winny suspension from sydgroup? thanks guys, pm me if you need to.

Comment

how hot of water should I use to heat it up, I tried with the 25g
              with no luck, have to use 23g.

Comment

Yeah with the suspension I had to use a 23g and that was pushing it. I tried an 18g one day and that made my leg sore for about a week. It went through the 18g like a champ though.

Comment

My syd winny clogged a lot too. Sometimes it took me a few attemps to draw it out... but I always got it. Good gains too.

Comment

I don't know if you'd want to try this or not, but I read that drinking the Winny gives the same results. Just a thought....anyone tried it?

Comment

Originally posted by GymChic
                      18 Guage?? O-U-C-H!!!
                      Yeah, tell me about it. Shit hurt. I believe I had my ears pierced with an 18g a long time ago. It was stupid. That is why Keiser gave me my cool title under my name. :D

Comment

DRINKING WINNY?

is anyone tried drinking winny, does it work? sounds flakey.

Comment

Re: DRINKING WINNY?

Originally posted by BIG C
                          is anyone tried drinking winny, does it work? sounds flakey.
                          yes you can drink winny. It is 17aa so ,it psses through liver wether inj, or oral. Same results! I see no need to build up scar tissue shooting winny or d-bol when you can just take oral....But some people are just needle junkies:)

Comment

hope so, I am going to give it a try, let ya know, I hope so I dont
                            waste it. thanks

Comment

you need to use a larger pin... try 21 always works for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X