Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood pressure cuff and HR monitor?

anyone know a good website to buy these from? thanks

No, mine is a good one though, OMNI or some such name, paid 60 bucks at the drug store, probably could fine them on net for 40 or such. Runs on two triple a batteries, lcd display, memory, etc.

good luck

Comment

does your cuff also have a BPM display trip? I might just try to find one in drug store because with bigger arms sometime the cuffs are too small and I don't feel like ordering one over the net and then finding out it is too small.

edit- sorry that BPM-stands for beats per minute. I just noticed it could also stand for Blood pressure. :D

Comment

It is very hard to find them at the drug store with the large cuff. Costco has a good price on the Omni but again they did not have the large cuff. I ended up buying mine from a medical supply store and paying a little more. I should have shopped the Net but I needed one right away.

Comment

i picked up a POLAR HR monitor, doesn't give you blood pressure but i like it so far. http://www.polarusa.com/ ... no idea on blood pressure

Comment

polar are top notch, that is what i use.

Comment

I actually found a nice one at wal-mart pharmacy and it had a large cuff right next to it. it seems ridiculus that a large cuff is considered 13-18 inches. aren't most grown men about that size.

Comment

lol......Right........try about 10-12

Comment

Working...
                X