combating progesterone sides??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• combating progesterone sides??

My next cycle is combining, among other things, 2 progesterone based drugs, deca and anadrol? I know anti-e's like arimidex dont stop the sides from those, namely gyno which is the only one I'm worried about. I know bromo is supposed to block progesterone, but i was reading up on it in the CPS and it blocks the production of growth hormone, which I obviously dont want. Are there any other drugs that I can use instead?

I remember your complaints about winstrol, what is the minimum dosage of winny you could run to just combat the progesterone?

Comment

proviron perhaps with winny, but that is still mainly estrogen fighting .. Bromo is a Bastard ,,, not worth the good that it does ..

Comment

winny does nothing for progesterone, the study the theory was based on was misinterpeted.

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
          winny does nothing for progesterone, the study the theory was based on was misinterpeted.
          I was going to say the same thing, its basically an old wives tale that winny will block progresterone, and I wouldnt run it anyway. Since the deca takes so long to kick in, there will only be a few weeks where I have high blood levels of both, but I'd still rather not take chances

Comment

if you control the estrogen you won't have progesteron problems...

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
              if you control the estrogen you won't have progesteron problems...
              man...i wish you guys would quit saying this! there is no proof. i'll admit that it sounds good in theory, and looks good on paper, but i have seen otherwise in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                man...i wish you guys would quit saying this! there is no proof. i'll admit that it sounds good in theory, and looks good on paper, but i have seen otherwise in the real world.
                thats my worry, I dont want to take chances with gyno and I know I'm prone

Comment

hey guys do you know of a GOOD over the herbal counter form of anti-estrogen like saw palmetto or something like that
                  wyah know something i can run down to the health food store and pick up

Comment

Never tried this myself but I remember reading somewhere that an herb called Chaste Berry (I have seen it in health food stores) is useful in blocking progesterone.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                      X