Cycle Critique??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Critique??

Looking to Bulk but want to keep the BF down as much as possible.

Weeks 1-8 500mg Sustanon
    Weeks 1-8 300mg Deca
    weeks 1-10 600mg EQ

Any suggestions please feel free to post them.

* I put the Deca to 300mg for 8 weeks to avoid "Deca Dick" which I had the last time I did it so want to avoid it this time if possible.

Stats? Cycle history?

Comment

Sorry.

This is my 6th cycle. I am 5'10 currently at 212lbs at about 12%BF more or less.

Last bulk cycle was like this:

Weeks 1-8 500mg Sustanon
      Weeks 1-10 400mg Deca
      Weeks 1-5 3-5 D-Bol tabs (pyramid upwards until the Sust kicked in)

Comment

Well bro!

drop the deca!
        Equipoise and deca are almost the same thing but eq has less
        sides......Drop the deac and add winstrol inj. 100mg. eod
        I did just sustanon and winny v cycle my 2nd, or 3rd cycle it was a cool cycle one of my best expierences

Comment

Deca and EQ arent almost the same thing...

Are you sure you can gain from as low as 500mgs of Sust? On your 6th cycle?

Comment

I agree with dropping the Deca....if you do, up the EQ to 800

Comment

Yup!!

I usually take long breaks in between my cycles anywhere between 6-12months. My last cycle I put on 43lbs, no lie. I did it and ate clean but a lot of it so I obviously did put on BF and have my diet and cycle gains all recorded from beginning to end.

I am not one for high dosages and gain well on moderate ones but feel free to make any type of suggestions as to what you think would be of more effect??

Comment

I have never done the Deca and EQ together but many who have say it is a very good mix. Wont know until I try it for myself so I thought maybe my next one.

Comment

If it were me, I would run the sust and deca for 12 weeks and the EQ for 14.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                    If it were me, I would run the sust and deca for 12 weeks and the EQ for 14.
                    agreed, definitely the sust .. maybe stop deca around wk 10.

Comment

Im glad to see someone who belives in Minimal dosing for achieved results. Not many poeple nowadays belive in this.

As for your cycle. other than the length, I see nothing wrong with it...I would extend all by 4 weeks...and then youve got a solid looking cycle. I also do minimal dosing for achieved results. Never go above 500 mg of test =-]

Comment

I would up your sust to about 750mg. Also you should run the EQ and sust for at least 10 weeks to get sufficent gains.

Week 1-10 750mg Sust
                        Week 1-10 600mg EQ

For this being your 6th cycle it sounds pretty week to me bro.

Comment

The reason why I am cutting the Sustanon off at week 8 and running the EQ to 10 is because the Sust will still be active for another 4 weeks. This meaning that I will still have it in my system when I am ending the EQ!!

For those who are recommending to extend it by a few weeks can I ask why you recommend this?

Comment

Working...
                          X