Winstrol for 17yo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winstrol for 17yo

Im 17 years old 5'10'' 175 lbs with about 11% body fat and I am wondering if I take 25 mg of winstrol a day with one creatine and amino pill before and after i workout if it will affect me in a negative way. And if it will will someone please tell me somethhing I can use for cutting that wont affect me negatively. Thanks

ill post what the next 40 ppl are going to say:

too young, do more research

Comment

too young do more research wait been said sorry but it is good advice

Comment

bro for real you are to young imho ,to even think about it . but your gonna do what you want , i will just say be careful.

Comment

NITROTECH + CELLTECH :rofl:
          for real though, it's apparent you need to put some more time into researching ... the good news this board alone is a wealth of information... enjoy it and learn :D

Comment

Originally posted by iamcdn
            ill post what the next 40 ppl are going to say:

too young, do more research
            What he said.....

Don't mess with steroids. Wait a few years you'll be glad you did in the long run.

Comment

No.

Comment

wait you want to CUT UP. you are 11% bf. are you a wrestler by chance? 11% is a good amount of bf to carry and the only reason I could imagine you wanting to drop more bf is if you wrestle otherwise there is no reason being that young. but like everyone else said you are still to young. a lot of us know we were all in your shoes at one time. I know I really wanted to look and be huge when I was a teenager but I was glad that I waited and learned how to eat and train first.

Comment

Originally posted by drgoodbody
                  No.

Comment

hell no, research and wait a few years

Comment

Drugs are bad, M'kay...

Comment

do some research.... learn how to eat right and train properly. i will give you advice if your going to do it anyways.... but i dont think you should..... if you are going to start with steroids you should do it right instead of doing something you have no knowledge of..........

Comment

Originally posted by John ROAR
                          NITROTECH + CELLTECH :rofl:
                          for real though, it's apparent you need to put some more time into researching ... the good news this board alone is a wealth of information... enjoy it and learn :D
                          :rofl:

It seems to work wonders for those guys in the Magazine Ads, they even have training advice

Comment

Too young bro,just eat eat eat and train right then wait until your old enough and then think about doing it.

Juice is not for kids,it takes a lot of responsibility a lot of mental attitude and a lot of know how,it's nothing to screw around with bro.

And I will tell you this,steroids is not and I REPEAT not the magic pill people say it is,most of us use it because our natural ability to gain muscle stopped,you still have tons of natural ability kid.

Eat,train and research and later on if you still want to do it,we'll still be here to help.

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
                            IntensityX

Comment

Bro imo your too young. your natural Test levels are still high. Good training/ eating habits and supplements other than AAS are the answer. If you choose to go ahead and take them anyway be smart and get all the info you can. A lot of guys I know regret starting too young and uniformed.

Comment

Working...
                              X