Jintropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jintropin

Anybody who has tried this gh please give me some feedback. Also how would you rate it compared to Serostim and Somajects?
    I know they are only 100iu compared to 126iu, but what about the actual quality of the product.

I have heard all good things, most people like the product. I personally only use humatrope but most dont wanna fork out that kinda money.

Comment

will have some soon . because Bouncer's shit is too pricey for us common folk . I will keep you posted

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
        will have some soon . because Bouncer's shit is too pricey for us common folk . I will keep you posted
        hahaha, guess the wife said no huh. hehe.

Comment

she said NO along with some other choice words LOL

Comment

she said NO along with some other choice words LOL
            :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              I have heard all good things, most people like the product. I personally only use humatrope but most dont wanna fork out that kinda money.
              Not that we don't want to.. we can't afford to.. Richie Rich..LOL

Comment

If you had the choice of the 3, I would use Jintropin, Ive used all 3, and found the best results with Jin

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                  If you had the choice of the 3, I would use Jintropin, Ive used all 3, and found the best results with Jin
                  well then you didnt run the humatrope for long enough then. :p its without a doubt the best IMO.

Comment

just wondering guys if there are any known fakes of the jintropin kits,thanks

Comment

Most (not all) but most GH fakes are simply HCG . so the best way to find out if they are fake if your already using it is to go get a pregnancy test .

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        well then you didnt run the humatrope for long enough then. :p its without a doubt the best IMO.
                        easy money bags:cash: LOL... Im saving up for the cycle of the century...nutropin- AQ, Depot and humatrope will be included, along with a lil IGF-1 :agree:

nevertostrong, there arent many fakes of Jin that I know of, teek is correct though HCG is the most common thing passed off as GH, this would be more commonly found with purchasing bulk generic chinese gh, than with a reputable company like GenSci

Comment

Most (not all) but most GH fakes are simply HCG . so the best way to find out if they are fake if your already using it is to go get a pregnancy test .
                          Interesting. So if it says your pregnant does that mean it's fake or is it the other way around? And as far as the test can you use one of those home test or does a doc need to do it?

Comment

HCG is derived from the urine of pregnant women, so once its mixed a few drops on a home testing kit will tell you

Comment

I ran humatrope,nutropin aq,somajects,and now jins and can not tell any difference in any of them,Bouncer is the humatrope u are taking the same kind I posted a pic of?if so thats not that pricey imo

Comment

Working...
                              X