SARMS S-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SARMS S-4

Anyone here tried the S-4 from RUI? Just read a few pages on it and curious to see if anyone has actually tried it.

would you mind posting some info on it bro?

i really dont know anything about it.

Comment

Liquid S4 30mL 50mg/mL - SARMs - Research Chemicals

Here is a link to it.

Comment

so its basically steroids without the side effects. i would definitly be interested in hearing people experiences with this.

Comment

would love to hear feedback on this also.. damn read up took me a few times but I think I get it now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kingj View Post
            Anyone here tried the S-4 from RUI? Just read a few pages on it and curious to see if anyone has actually tried it.
            sarm--- Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator.. it is a myostatin blocker, when using it the body will get extremely sensitive to f ex testosterone and other hormones, promoting growth in a very fast rate, the effects of f ex test will also not stop, and you will get only more sensitive to f ex test when using this product, there are certain bulls from belgium that has a defect on the myostatine gene, making them enormous, very lean, and very low fat%, and estimated weight of this bull is about 1-1,2 ton pure muscle, also the effect of having very little or no myostatin in the body was discovered from this bull.. the beauty of it is that roids or gh or whatever as a supplement is not needed for this brutal increase in mass. research on mice using sarm has shown a 50% increase in musclemass in a month without using any roids or suplements at all...

sarms job is to downregulate the number of receptors in the muscle, and thereby minimize the effects of f ex testosterone, when the idealweight is obtained, it is simply one of the bodys best tricks to regulate its size..

however i really doubt that this can be bought from a webshop, as they are still researcing, also i think if you can get real sarm it will be expensive as hell... but very interesting product though, and extremely powerful..

try and google myostatin belgium bull..:hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by logan View Post
              sarm--- Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator.. it is a myostatin blocker, when using it the body will get extremely sensitive to f ex testosterone and other hormones, promoting growth in a very fast rate, the effects of f ex test will also not stop, and you will get only more sensitive to f ex test when using this product, there are certain bulls from belgium that has a defect on the myostatine gene, making them enormous, very lean, and very low fat%, and estimated weight of this bull is about 1-1,2 ton pure muscle, also the effect of having very little or no myostatin in the body was discovered from this bull.. the beauty of it is that roids or gh or whatever as a supplement is not needed for this brutal increase in mass. research on mice using sarm has shown a 50% increase in musclemass in a month without using any roids or suplements at all...

sarms job is to downregulate the number of receptors in the muscle, and thereby minimize the effects of f ex testosterone, when the idealweight is obtained, it is simply one of the bodys best tricks to regulate its size..

however i really doubt that this can be bought from a webshop, as they are still researcing, also i think if you can get real sarm it will be expensive as hell... but very interesting product though, and extremely powerful..

try and google myostatin belgium bull..:hibb:
              wtf is "f ex" testosterone?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                wtf is "f ex" testosterone?
                for example...:)

Comment

ahh

Comment

so who want to try step up to the plate and be the guinea pig? Liquid S4 30mL 50mg/mL - SARMs - Research Chemicals

someone use it and let us know the results.

Comment

so who want to try step up to the plate and be the guinea pig? Liquid S4 30mL 50mg/mL - SARMs - Research Chemicals

someone use it and let us know the results.
                      i have heard from a guy in my country, that he could get it on the black market and the price would be around 10.000usd for two grams of it.. however i think the guy was bullshitin me hard...:thumup::retard:

Comment

Originally posted by logan View Post
                        i have heard from a guy in my country, that he could get it on the black market and the price would be around 10.000usd for two grams of it.. however i think the guy was bullshitin me hard...:thumup::retard:
                        yea u dunno. but rui makes good stuff. everything i have used from them has been 100% legit.

Comment

yea u dunno. but rui makes good stuff. everything i have used from them has been 100% legit.
                          a have no doubt in that...:thumup: but overhere it might be difficult, as both ephedrine and tribilus terrestis is on the list of illegal drugs in denmmark, and creatin has also been in the past.. in the clubs and the training facilities overhere they drugtest ordinary people with urintests, and if you resist to do it, it will be considered as positive and you will be banned from the club... to many cups of coffey, and it will be positive... thats is one of the reasons why new things is expensive as hell overhere... or at least sarm, there is no way at all you can get it legally...:tired:

Comment

i forgot you live in denmark.

didn't realize much was banned over there. i figured all of Europe wasn't as strict as the US when it comes to such things.

Comment

i forgot you live in denmark.

didn't realize much was banned over there. i figured all of Europe wasn't as strict as the US when it comes to such things.
                              the north countries in europe are very strict with these thing, legally it is almost the same as party drugs... the southern countries it is still legal like spain, turkey, balkan an so on, but only for a short time yet, as they have only been a member of eu(europe)for a short time, so i think that will change soon...:fight:

Comment

Working...
                              X