Vertigo on Gear???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vertigo on Gear???

I started my cycle last Thursday with Deca 300 and Enantate 250 (QV). The last couple of days I feel like I'm walking on a boat or something. I don't know if it's coincidence or maybe a sinus infection cause I have been feeling some sinus pressure. When I was a kid i had bad inner ear problems. Anyway I wanted to know if anyone ever felt this on gear.

Yeah I think I'm over reacting. I've had it before and I wasn't on anything.

Comment

vertigo can clear itself up with some meds, I still get it from time to time

Comment

i am using qv enanthate and qv deca. this is the first cycle in my life that i ever experienced vertigo... i thought it was just me coming down with something... i notice it more so when doing flat benches..

Comment

It has to be coincidence yngguns. I'm not for sure but I don't think gear can cause vertigo. Balance comes from the inner ear area. Has anyone else felt like this while using gear???

Comment

I just went and read some info on this. Hell...they prescribe steroids to help vertigo!!! I guess I better take my medication.

Comment

Working...
            X