effect of HGH???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• effect of HGH???

Will HGH make your nose get bigger? A couple people have told me that my nose looks bigger. I think they are right.

lmao.

you would need to be doing quite a high dose. are you sure you are measuring out your gh correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
      Will HGH make your nose get bigger? A couple people have told me that my nose looks bigger. I think they are right.
      No way bro, you just started. that would take years and at super high doses.

do you have any sides, other than nose growing,lol.

Comment

None of the stuff on the market today will affect facial features. In the old days some types did though.

Comment

Originally posted by liftsiron View Post
          None of the stuff on the market today will affect facial features. In the old days some types did though.
          not sure i believe that. i have seen some face changes in people on high dose GH.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            not sure i believe that. i have seen some face changes in people on high dose GH.
            Perhaps in over developed facial muscles but I doubt that you have seen any change in bone growth like in the old days. Unless they got some really fucked up shit from cadavers.

Comment

Originally posted by liftsiron View Post
              Perhaps in over developed facial muscles but I doubt that you have seen any change in bone growth like in the old days. Unless they got some really fucked up shit from cadavers.
              must be the muscles in the face. jaw muscles, head muscles etc..

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                do you have any sides, other than nose growing,lol.
                OK, I feel like a asshole now...lol

I dont really notice any sides. I am on my last bottle in the first kit so I havent done that much.

Comment

A couple people have told me that my nose looks bigger. I think they are right.

Are you Jewish frank? :D

Comment

so you have been on about a month???? you would feel tightness in hands by now if taking enough.
                    you would also be very sleepy. Waste would of shrunk/thightened up a bit also any of these?

Comment

OK, I feel like a asshole now...lol

I dont really notice any sides. I am on my last bottle in the first kit so I havent done that much.
                      should be feeling some finger tip numbness now or in the next few weeks. if no sides in the next few weeks i would think about dumping it. real gh will hit you with little sides pretty quick.

Comment

Are you running large dosages for long periods of time?

Comment

I have been on for only 20 days now.

Been running 4ius ED I did do 8ius the first 5 days just because I mixed to much to start and I didnt want it to go bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                            so you have been on about a month???? you would feel tightness in hands by now if taking enough.
                            you would also be very sleepy. Waste would of shrunk/thightened up a bit also any of these?
                            Yes on the sleepy, waist feels tighter also but nothing crazy just a little on the sides. My hands do get a cold sensation I thought because of injecting the stuff when its cold was causing that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              must be the muscles in the face. jaw muscles, head muscles etc..
                              Some third world countries still produce the old version, one of the first signs of problems is an increasing gap b/t the two front teeth.

Comment

Working...
                              X