slin and t3 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slin and t3 ?

hey guys i heard that using 25 mcg t3/ed while on slin while doing a bulking cycle is useless cause t3 negates the anabolic effects of insulin ! i got this from a popular insulin article

INSULIN AND THYROID HORMONES
    With the huge increases in fat mass often accompanying insulin use, it seems like a simple solution to use thyroid hormone. Unfortunately, this doesn't work out very well. The reason is that thyroid hormone (specifically T3 and possibly T4) increases the amount of the "bad" IGF1-BP's mentioned earlier;IGFBP2 and IGFBP4. This may not seem like a big deal if one is not using drugs to stimulate IGF-1 synthesis, but IGF-1 levels are naturally stimulated through acts like stretching, and even natural testosterone/GH increases. All of these things normally accompany workouts (if you know what you're doing), which is the best time to take insulin. So by having all of the free IGF-1 bound by IGFBP3s' evil siblings, much of the anabolic effect of insulin is lost! Since T3 (triiodothyronine) is the main culprit, does that mean that T4 (tetraiodothyronine) can be used with no detrimental effect? NO, because T4 is mostly effective by converting to T3, which leaves you with the same problem. In fact, T4 could very well do the same thing. So if you want to maximize the anabolic effectiveness of insulin while minimizing bodyfat accumulation, use another fat burner and leave the thyroid alone.

is this true ? has anyone used t3 and slin and gotten good results ?

i wish i knew about slin but i dont, so up to the top for you my friend.
    btw... i just finished a regular cycle of T3 and did not think the results were that great

Comment

i have never had a problem with t-3 and slin

Comment

bump for more opinions ?

Comment

hey latimer99 what did your cycle of T3 look like? What were your results?

Comment

Well.... It will be hard for someone to pin point what was having what effect, because if someone is using slin and T3 chances are they are on a bunch of other stuff as well.....

I have used slin and T3 together once, and I still grew..... To tell you the slin was what made me grow, I would be a liar.... because as I mentioned in my example above I was on other anabolics as well....

Comment

more ideas ?

Comment

Originally posted by supadupa
                hey latimer99 what did your cycle of T3 look like? What were your results?
                whats up bro
                i tapered the dose from 25-50-75-100-75-50-25 over a 3 wk period, i ate clean and did cardio eod. at the end i looked the same but weight(-5) and strength was down. typical for me when cutting.
                every time i try a new cutting product it does nothing for me, ie: clen, T3, ECA. so i think i have decided to count on my diet and cardio alone along with some tren(it is the only thing that i have tried so far that helps me lose bf, it also helps me keep lbm while dieting).

Comment

t3 counteracts with slin... ie. GH works way better when taken with slin. Slin doesn't do much when taken alone.

Comment

I'm using the two right now and making great gains, but I just had a show a few weeks ago and that could be responsible too

Comment

Working...
                    X