tren acetate and test enanthate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren acetate and test enanthate

After a little advice, I have some tren ace 100mg/ml and I have test enan 300mg/ml, I was thinking of running the test at 400mg a week and the tren at 200mg a week, would this be suitable for a first timer? Also what days would you pin, I know a lot of people like to take tren every other day due to less liklihood of sides and the convenience of less injections?! I was going to shot the test twice a week! For a pct I'm going to use tamoxifen citrate (nolv) this is the part I'm struggling for a straight answer on....

Any help is greatly appreciated!

First welcome to the board bro!
    this is your first cycle correct? If so there is no need for two different drugs especialy something like tren. I do think you are right on with 400mgs per week of test E but there is no need to shoot it 2 times per week. 1 time per week is fine. How many weeks you gonna run the test?
    Nolva for PCT is good also how are you gonna run it?

Comment

Thanks for being so welcoming, and for backing me up, I guess I was planning on shooting twice to keep blood levels nice and even,
      I already have the test and the tren and the nolv, I know its advised for a beginner to use only one compound, but I feel with good advice and hard work I could get better results with the tren/test cycle, but I'm no expert lol
      How about I only use the tren for half of the weeks ill be on the test for?

As for nolva I was thinking 40mg a day a week post cycle then 20mg a day for the following 2 weeks, although I've been advised that 20mg a day for the whole cycle would also be something to consider!

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by gearofwar View Post
        Thanks for being so welcoming, and for backing me up, I guess I was planning on shooting twice to keep blood levels nice and even,
        I already have the test and the tren and the nolv, I know its advised for a beginner to use only one compound, but I feel with good advice and hard work I could get better results with the tren/test cycle, but I'm no expert lol
        How about I only use the tren for half of the weeks ill be on the test for?

As for nolva I was thinking 40mg a day a week post cycle then 20mg a day for the following 2 weeks, although I've been advised that 20mg a day for the whole cycle would also be something to consider!

Thanks again
        I know plenty of people who use tren prop as a first cycle - a lot of people will say test only first cycle - as long as your food is in order I don't see any problem w/2-3 compounds for a first cycle. Just be careful w/the tren to notice the mental sides and you'll be good.

Comment

As in aggression? I have tren ace, I'm going to run 10 weeks of test at 400mg, how about throwing the tren ace in at 5/6 to 10, how does that sound? And what would be you're advice on the nolv? Blast it the whole way through my cycle?

Also, tren ace is a quick ester, if I do pin it on the last 4/5 weeks, would 100mg every 3 days yield good results/ cycle well?

Comment

OK bro I will try and break it all down for you. lets say you run it like you said 10 weeks test E and week 5 add in the tren.
            so about week 3-4 you will just start to get the effects from the test some people (myself) it takes 4 weeks before I notice the test working.
            At that time or close to it you add in the tren. Tren starts working super fast as you have tren A. Now all the sudden you get gyno at week 7 how in the hell will you know what caused the gyno? Estrogen? progesterone? what if you cant sllep cant eat something just dont work. you will will never have a clue what caused it.

You should use 1 compound figure out what it does and dont do to your body then next cycle add in something if you wish and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              OK bro I will try and break it all down for you. lets say you run it like you said 10 weeks test E and week 5 add in the tren.
              so about week 3-4 you will just start to get the effects from the test some people (myself) it takes 4 weeks before I notice the test working.
              At that time or close to it you add in the tren. Tren starts working super fast as you have tren A. Now all the sudden you get gyno at week 7 how in the hell will you know what caused the gyno? Estrogen? progesterone? what if you cant sllep cant eat some just dont work for you will will never have a clue what caused it.

You should use 1 compound figure out what it does and dont do to your body then next cycle add in something if you wish and so on.
              :agreed: well said.

Comment

As in aggression? I have tren ace, I'm going to run 10 weeks of test at 400mg, how about throwing the tren ace in at 5/6 to 10, how does that sound? And what would be you're advice on the nolv? Blast it the whole way through my cycle?

Also, tren ace is a quick ester, if I do pin it on the last 4/5 weeks, would 100mg every 3 days yield good results/ cycle well?
                I would try and run the test 12 weeks and i would not use the nolva durring your cycle unless you need it.

Comment

Thanks for the sound advice guys, I'm just gonna run the test for this cycle, if I'm just going to run test is the 400mg a week enough? Or should I bump it to an even 500mg?
                  The bouncer - I'm very worried about sides, and after all the research I've done into as, I wouldn't dream of not using a pct at all, its not going to do me any harm, and will prevent any eastrogen issue's, and I get it cheap.... so there's no reason in my mind not to run it right?

But would you advise to run it post cycle, or during aswell?

I'm hoping to see some good gains, my diet is dialled in and my training also, I was wondering what sort of weight I should expect to gain if I run the test e @ 400mg/wk for 12 weeks, both fat and lean mass? Just so I can keep an eye on my progress!

Thanks for all you're help!

Comment

Thanks for the sound advice guys, I'm just gonna run the test for this cycle, if I'm just going to run test is the 400mg a week enough? Or should I bump it to an even 500mg?
                    The bouncer - I'm very worried about sides, and after all the research I've done into as, I wouldn't dream of not using a pct at all, its not going to do me any harm, and will prevent any eastrogen issue's, and I get it cheap.... so there's no reason in my mind not to run it right?

But would you advise to run it post cycle, or during aswell?

I'm hoping to see some good gains, my diet is dialled in and my training also, I was wondering what sort of weight I should expect to gain if I run the test e @ 400mg/wk for 12 weeks, both fat and lean mass? Just so I can keep an eye on my progress!

Thanks for all you're help!
                    If it makes you feel better you can bump it to 500mgs but trust me 400 or 500 you would never know the difference you are to new to this. If your diet is good like you said you will grow like a weed 20lbs is not unheard of.

Why use nolva during your cycle if you dont even know if you need it? If you must try 10mgs per day.
                    for sure use it in your PCT 40mgs 2 weeks 20mgs 3 weeks is what I do. I personaly wait 3 weeks after my last shot to start PCT but most wait 2 weeks that is up to you.

Comment

Oh ya forgot to mention you can shoot 2 times per week if you wish but you do not need to you levels will be even at 1 time per week.
                      test E elevates realy high the first day its injected then levels out for about 10 days before it starts to drop. So realy you could wait even longer than 1 time per week.
                      but if you must feel free to stick yourself as much as you want

Comment

So I will cruise on 500mg/wk on test enan, and leave the tren out of this cycle, its not that I don't know what the nolva is for.... i'd just really like to know the best way to take it as I've had so many different opinions,
                        I would be very happy with somewhere near 20lbs gain for my first cycle, i'd be happy enough pinning once a week, I know enan has a long life before it start's to drop, but I like a weekly routine,

So first pin is going to be tonight, I'm going to be shooting myself, any advice for me? I'm gonna shoot my glutes, unless advised on an easier place to do myself!

Thanks again

Comment

So I will cruise on 500mg/wk on test enan, and leave the tren out of this cycle, its not that I don't know what the nolva is for.... i'd just really like to know the best way to take it as I've had so many different opinions,
                          I would be very happy with somewhere near 20lbs gain for my first cycle, i'd be happy enough pinning once a week, I know enan has a long life before it start's to drop, but I like a weekly routine,

So first pin is going to be tonight, I'm going to be shooting myself, any advice for me? I'm gonna shoot my glutes, unless advised on an easier place to do myself!

Thanks again
                          You want 20lbs bro just eat and eat. the cleaner you eat the more pure mass you get.
                          I posted the best way to take Nolva IMO.
                          Just to recheck before you pin tonight check this site. spotinjections.com
                          that site will make sure you know where to stick it it will also show you other areas you might wanna try. I like to hit my quads but everyone is different

Comment

Thanks for the solid advice, its really helped, took my first pin in the glutes, thanks for the link, that was a great help too, it was so daunting pinning for the first time, I almost backed out..... but didn't, I think it went well, 500mg of test enan, 1.66ml of gear in the barrel, the I'm injection was in my glute, injected niice and slow, took time and everything was cleaned and sterile, this is about 36 hours ago now and I was just wondering how lonh I should expect the site to remain a little tender for? Its not painful, I wouldn't even describe it as sore, I can just tell that's where I pinned, being my first time I don't really know what to expect,

thanks for you're help once again!!

Comment

I was just wondering how lonh I should expect the site to remain a little tender for? Its not painful, I wouldn't even describe it as sore, I can just tell that's where I pinned, being my first time I don't really know what to expect,
                              about a week or so.

Comment

Working...
                              X