My friends first cycle...help!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friends first cycle...help!!!!!!!

My friend wants to do his first cycle in a month or two. He wants to use some dbol and test. He is 21, 6'2'', 155 and has good vascularity, lean, and played bball. Would this be good for him:

Dbol: 30mgs ed for weeks 1-4

Test: 300mgs week for weeks 1-8.

At 155, has he trained naturally at all?

Comment

Yeah hes a little thin....No real base to work with if you ask me....Maybe he should try and put on some pounds naturally...If not then 30mgs dbol weeks 1-4 and the test (what kind)?Every fifth day worked for a friend on his first cycle at 250mgs....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebeefcake
        Yeah hes a little thin....No real base to work with if you ask me....Maybe he should try and put on some pounds naturally...If not then 30mgs dbol weeks 1-4 and the test (what kind)?Every fifth day worked for a friend on his first cycle at 250mgs....
        Test Enathane at 250-300 mgs a week. Yeah hes worked out alot but hit a peak. He wants to juice up tohe can pack on some pounds of solid quality muscle. Since he has a very and super fast metabolism, he wants something to help him pack some 20 pounds or so.

Comment

Food and lots of it...Get something to stimulate his appetite like weed LOL J/K....Anyways just go every 5th day with the test...Should be good esp since hes so young...I myself love EQ and the hunger it causes...

Comment

thanx guys, for himjust to eat whatever but to keep the protein high over 200gras. He dont mind if he doesnt get all cut and stuff,hejust wants bulk and mass.

Comment

why such a low test dose? he should see no additional sides with better results at 500mgs wkly. imo

Comment

bump the test to 400mg.

Comment

He's a bean pole, I want to knw what hitmansb ask "has he trained naturally at all?" Because it doesn't seem like he has, at 6'-2" with the proper diet, he should over 200lbs.

He doesn't need juice he need food ans lots of it. Do your friend a favor and tell him to stay away from gear for now. His hormones are sky high right and adding more hormones without the food is a waste.

If he's your friend and your his you'll thell him the truth, "he doesn't need gear, he needs FOOD"

JohnnyB

Comment

I am with JohnnyB. Sounds like he needs to get his diet/ training in order at first. If he's not getting enough calories now gear wont do much for him. FOOD, Training, Supplements, then gear IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyB
                      He's a bean pole, I want to knw what hitmansb ask "has he trained naturally at all?" Because it doesn't seem like he has, at 6'-2" with the proper diet, he should over 200lbs.

He doesn't need juice he need food ans lots of it. Do your friend a favor and tell him to stay away from gear for now. His hormones are sky high right and adding more hormones without the food is a waste.

If he's your friend and your his you'll thell him the truth, "he doesn't need gear, he needs FOOD"

JohnnyB

Im gonnan ahve a talk to him in a while at work about it. Yea he needs toget his training and eating habits first. Give him about a year and see how much progress he has done because I think naturally he canbuilt a solid foundation and go over 180 in weight by eating good and training hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X