any experience with transdermal test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any experience with transdermal test?

anyone have experience with transdermal test?

no,,, but there is a reason for that, it's a crappy idea. why are you interested in this, maybe there is something i dont know. the absorption rate sucks with transdermals, plus it makes you stink like an ass.
    btw...my buddy used transdermal 1-test(dmso) and got nothing from it, except for bumps on his arms.

Comment

i know a buddy who is transdermaling his test and has seen some good results from it, just curious to see if any other guys were running this.

about the 1-test and 4ad .. i know a few bros who have seen 15 and kept 10 or more of those pounds (about 4-6weeks). little fat gain, strength gains where huge and some lean mass. so i wouldn't say that 1-test is shit.(Btw you can get your 1-test without dmso now i think it is dmfo) --- but this isn't a PH forum so....

Comment

I used a TNE/Nandrolone base transdermal in March this year.. My weight went from 172 to 189, even after this cycle, I plateaued at around 193.. I wasn't eating to gain, really, but I was moving some good pounds in the gym, and maybe above maintenance calories, close to 4100 a day.. Yeah, pinning may have made a bigger difference (I'll soon know for sure!), but this is a good way to gauge the effects, yet be a pain in the arse about it.. :)

Comment

Working...
        X