Supra or PPL for next cutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supra or PPL for next cutter

i have used supra and it is damn good gear. but i am intrigued by the 200mg fast acting test by PPL. any comments on which one to use(i cant stand painful gear).
    btw...is it possible to have a 200mg fast acting test with no pain

Re: Supra or PPL for next cutter

Originally posted by latimer99
    i have used supra and it is damn good gear. but i am intrigued by the 200mg fast acting test by PPL. any comments on which one to use(i cant stand painful gear).
    btw...is it possible to have a 200mg fast acting test with no pain
    I highly doubt a fast acting test would not hurt. in fact a 200mg/ml fast acting test will probably kill you. :agree:

Comment

also, I dont think using a source that accepts credit cards is the safest thing to do!

Comment

supra hands down

Comment

There are 200mg/ml prop's out there that arn't too bad as far as pain.

IF you do decide to go with PPL, I suggest you do not use a CC.

Comment

PPL is not a secure site at all. It is only a matter of time before they go down hard IMO. I wouldn't go anywhere near them. I sure as hell don't want to be on their customer list when they get busted.

Another BB site, Fitnessgeared, has just about imploded in large part because the owner allowed PPL to sponser the site. A lot of the most knowledgable mods and vets promptly resigned. Even Basskiller left. When someone as knowledgable and cautious as Bass leaves, something is seriously up IMO. I won't go back there anymore. The place is almost like a ghost town now. Maybe the owner will wise up and dump PPL and MAYBE the site will survive. I hope so; I had friends there.

Comment

Supra = #1

Comment

supra is the shit, but i wanted to know if anyone has some first hand experience here with ppl's product.
                btw... i am alittle weiry about the ordering process there, i would not use a cc.
                thanks for the replies.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
                  PPL is not a secure site at all. It is only a matter of time before they go down hard IMO. I wouldn't go anywhere near them. I sure as hell don't want to be on their customer list when they get busted.

Another BB site, Fitnessgeared, has just about imploded in large part because the owner allowed PPL to sponser the site. A lot of the most knowledgable mods and vets promptly resigned. Even Basskiller left. When someone as knowledgable and cautious as Bass leaves, something is seriously up IMO. I won't go back there anymore. The place is almost like a ghost town now. Maybe the owner will wise up and dump PPL and MAYBE the site will survive. I hope so; I had friends there.

PPL was a board sponsor for all of 3 days. They are not sponsoring FG at the moment and it doesn't appear as tho they ever will be again.

Bass left for totally different reasons and it's explained in his resignation thread over there. I suggest you read it.

Comment

I hope you come back. YOur knowledge was always appricaiated,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Got Gear?
                      PPL was a board sponsor for all of 3 days. They are not sponsoring FG at the moment and it doesn't appear as tho they ever will be again.

Bass left for totally different reasons and it's explained in his resignation thread over there. I suggest you read it.
                      No need to get snippy. I was not trying to dis FG. Like I said, I had (have) friends there.

I did not read Bass's resignation letter as I left the site before he posted it; right after making my last post (Teek's "I'm leaving" thread).

Governor - I may indeed be back. I think I will stay away for a little while though; just because I am a paranoid bastard, LOL.

Comment

No need to get snippy. I was not trying to dis FG. Like I said, I had (have) friends there.

I did not read Bass's resignation letter as I left the site before he posted it; right after making my last post (Teek's "I'm leaving" thread).

Governor - I may indeed be back. I think I will stay away for a little while though; just because I am a paranoid bastard, LOL.
                        Sorry bro,

I'm just getting a little tired of seeing all of these rumors run rampant. No worries..

Comment

No problem. It's all good :)

Comment

not trying to cust up the thread, but what is "PPL"?

if this is in violation of board rules, disregard and do not answer. i appologize in advance.

Comment

ppl is pure premium labs (ug lab),
                              btw, any other comments on the use of 200mg/ml prop (pain).

Comment

Working...
                              X