M-1-T Anabolic Profile Versus Primo (and Methyl Primo)...Vida Reference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M-1-T Anabolic Profile Versus Primo (and Methyl Primo)...Vida Reference

I have put together a quick reference for those wanting to research with the new methyl 1-test products that are coming out. This compound is completely new and this will allow for activity comparison between:
    • 1-test versus methyl 1-test
      TAKE HOME LESSON: How 17a-methylation affects the anabolic profile of 1-test.
    • 1-test versus Primo
      TAKE HOME LESSON: How 1-methylation affects the anabolic profile of 1-test.
    • methyl 1-test versus Primo
      TAKE HOME LESSON: Effects of 1-methylation versus 17a-methylation.

This is an early release of a full write-up on the AA profile of methyl 1-test and does not include the notes/explanations/discussion/suggestion that the final version will have. I mainly wanted to get this info out here so that others may form an opinion which will be a vehicle for intelligent exchange of ideas or views. You have to see what I'm looking at before we can argue about it ;)

So, if you're interested in this subject matter then click on this link to download the Adobe PDF file. I warn you that it is nearly 300Kb so may take time to load on dial-up connections.

Humbly Submitted,

Chemo
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chemo; 10-15-03, 11:53 AM.

Cool, gracias

Comment

I think this is a good idea. I have been interested in this issue for some time now. Please continue this study.

It seems that 1-methylation decreases androgenicity and increases anabolicity of a given steroid according to this data (if I am interpreting it correctly). I don't think this data really proves anything though as it is way too limited in scope. One needs to test many compounds; not just one or two. The one or two chosen could just be anomalies. There is only one direct comparison of 17-methylation (1-test vs. methyl-1-test) and one direct comparison of 1-methylation (1-test vs. primo). The latter example is really not even a direct comparison because the primo is an acetate ester and the 1-test is not.

Qualitatively, my own observations do support the premise that 1-methylation does decrease androgenicity. Primobolan is much less androgenic than 1-test and proviron is much less androgenic than DHT. In both cases, the only difference between the respective pairs of steroids is that one is 1-methylated. The effect of 1-methylation on anabolic character is a little more ambiguous. While primo is rumored to be roughly 5 times as anabolic as test, 1-test has been shown by some studies to be between 4 and 7 times as anabolic as test so the two are in the same region (5 is between 4 and 7). I have not seen any data comparing 1-methyl-DHT (proviron) to DHT (more or less anabolic?)

It also follows my observations that 17-methylation raises androgenicity. Examples: dbol is much more androgenic than boldenone and methyltest is more androgenic than test. However, I have mixed observations about the effect of 17-alkylation on anabolism. Dbol is more anabolic than boldenone BUT methyltest is less anabolic than test (I think).

It will be interesting to see more data on this.

Comment

damn thats some shit. i am not good at chemistry or molecular weights anything like that but i do like reading about it. school me!

Comment

Thanks for the info Chemo. This should prove to be an excellent thread.

Comment

thanks chemo, good work.

Comment

^^

Comment

up.

Comment

sideways

Comment

Holy shit i can't believe I missed this ,, Thanks for the Bump ... Chemo ,,, Very Nice!!!!!

Comment

very nice...

Comment

I would really be interested in seeing some data on a 17-alkylated primobolin (methenolone).

Comment

Great read keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                          X