? about mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? about mexico

When i was living back on the east coast i used to fly to cali and go to mx for gear. Now I live close to mx and I know their gear companies got shut down but is there any gear down there besides the regular amps and stuff they sell for crazy prices like any vet companies left I havent heard of any for years????

good question.

is there any companys in mex like QV, TTokyo, Denkal, etc.. anymore?

Comment

Ive heard brovel is still down there I just dont wanna get fakes I had a grteat vet shop I used to hit but dont wana drive down if its bunk or they dont have them

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
        When i was living back on the east coast i used to fly to cali and go to mx for gear. Now I live close to mx and I know their gear companies got shut down but is there any gear down there besides the regular amps and stuff they sell for crazy prices like any vet companies left I havent heard of any for years????
        I live right here also and I used to go all the time. I havent been there for awhile and I havnt heard of any vet shops still open so I am gonna guess they are not. If you goto the regular pharmica you will get bunk gear dont waist your time.
        That and the fact that mexico is still having a raging drug war I wouldnt go anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          That and the fact that mexico is still having a raging drug war I wouldnt go anyways.

"Baghdad on the Border"

That place is out of control (literally). Over 3,000 murders in 1 year. I watched the recent special Narco State and the photographer on there said he photos about 10 dead bodies a day. His phone(s) never stopped ringing. :wack:

Comment

yea the regular pharms just have a few amps sten,and halo but all is over priced I used to go way down into a shop but tryin to get a number is hard as shit. Theres gota be some gear still I would think. As far as the drug war down there my friend just went down but he wouldnt know gear if I shot him with it,he didnt have any issues and he mind as well be a female the way he acts lol.

Comment

MOST things left are the super expensive items like SUST pre loads,,,Testoprim Amps,,ETC...

Comment

How strict are they down there now with going across the border w/all the gang shit going on ? My bro and wife are around that area and shit is always on lock down with the national guard and what not called in cuz it's so chaotic - I can't imagine how mexico must be now.

Comment

back in the day it was easy to bring it across dont know how it is now and if u got alot the vet house would bring it across 4 u

Comment

back in the day it was easy to bring it across dont know how it is now and if u got alot the vet house would bring it across 4 u
                    well I don't gotta tell ya but be safe homey :weights:

Comment

Did you used to goto the one across the street from the pottery place where they had thoes statues and stuff? I forget the name of it.

Comment

nah it was in Rosarita across from a food store there was one in TJ had a ton of gear but the place I used to go was a mile or so b4 the rosarita hotel if Im spelling that right It had animals and birds but a ton of gear in the back to thr right,cheap I mean 200 bucks and u would be good for 3 cycles

Comment

nah it was in Rosarita across from a food store there was one in TJ had a ton of gear but the place I used to go was a mile or so b4 the rosarita hotel if Im spelling that right It had animals and birds but a ton of gear in the back to thr right,cheap I mean 200 bucks and u would be good for 3 cycles
                          Ya I used to goto the one in TJ. That place was always packed with guys on the juice. They also had alot of stuff for cock fights

Comment

yea I have been there it was a narrow store with tons of gear all up on the walls and stuff?

Comment

Unfortunately I am way up in Canada and have never had the pleasure of running to TJ for a cheap ass cycle of great gear... We do however have tons of underground labs so I suppose I can't complain... Mex Vet gear and UG Lab are both of equal risk as far as I see it...

Comment

Working...
                              X