QUESTION ON HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTION ON HGH

Hey im just about to turn 22. My buddy gets HGH right from the Doc because he had Cancer... so its LEGIT shit. he said he would give me a Cycle.. i think its like 20 boxes.

I heard it could make me taller? maybe put like 3inches on me?
    and obviously make me Bigger.

are there any side effects? i only want to do 1cycle. and hit the gym hard/eat right.

im 150pounds rite now. :tired:

not going to make you taller at 22..

side effects yes.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...growth-hormone

"HGH itself does carry with it some of its own risks. The most predominantly discussed side effect would be acromegaly, or a noticeable thickening of the bones (notably the feet, forehead, hands, jaw and elbows). The drug can also enlarge vital organs such as the heart and kidney, and has been linked to hypoglycemia and diabetes (presumably due to its ability to induce insulin resistance). Theoretically, overuse of this hormone can bring about a number of conditions, some life threatening. Such problems however are extremely rare. Among the many athletes using growth hormone, we have very few documented cases of a serious problem developing. When used periodically at a moderate dosage, the athlete should have little cause for worry. Of course if there are any noticeable changes in bone structure, skin texture or normal health and well being during use, HGH therapy should be completely halted."

Comment

Originally posted by DUBZ View Post
      Hey im just about to turn 22. My buddy gets HGH right from the Doc because he had Cancer... so its LEGIT shit. he said he would give me a Cycle.. i think its like 20 boxes.

I heard it could make me taller? maybe put like 3inches on me?
      and obviously make me Bigger.

are there any side effects? i only want to do 1cycle. and hit the gym hard/eat right.

im 150pounds rite now. :tired:
      Wow bro he had cancer so they give him GH? That makes zero sence. 20 boxes? has he been saving them? how many ius per box? No you will not grow taller and at 22 you wont notice a whole lot. At 22 all you need is good old fasion food to grow bigger.

What kind of GH is it? can you post a picture?

Comment

yeah he had cancer when he was like 5.. HGH helped him grow stronger n what not.
        ill get a picture n see

im jus tired of being short n small haha i dont want to get super jacked! but i want a decent sized body.
        im like 5'6 right now. sucks.

Comment

im jus tired of being short n small haha i dont want to get super jacked! but i want a decent sized body.
          im like 5'6 right now. sucks.
          gh wont help you at 22. your growth plates are sealed. nothing you can do about your height.

as for putting on muscle, its called eating a bodybuilding diet and training hard in the gym.

Comment

haha yeah i thought id hear that.. i jus wanted to get big for the vacation im goin on haha
            i just wanted to hear from someone that knows about there shit.

Comment

haha yeah i thought id hear that.. i jus wanted to get big for the vacation im goin on haha
              i just wanted to hear from someone that knows about there shit.
              hgh will not help you get big very fast. takes months to notice any sort of muscle gain from gh.

steroids would be a much faster gain.

Comment

yeah i wanted to do somthing thats not as bad for your body!

steroids are a hell of a drug.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  Wow bro he had cancer so they give him GH? That makes zero sence. 20 boxes? has he been saving them? how many ius per box? No you will not grow taller and at 22 you wont notice a whole lot. At 22 all you need is good old fasion food to grow bigger.

What kind of GH is it? can you post a picture?
                  SO my friend says

"Its saizen its synthetic so basicly its excactly what your body produces already"

Comment

SO my friend says

"Its saizen its synthetic so basicly its excactly what your body produces already"
                    Saizen is good stuff. But it wont do much for you at this time. If he was 5 when he had cancer how old are the boxes? Are they expired?

Comment

no he still gets them every few months

Comment

no he still gets them every few months
                        thats a score bro. how much does he want from you per box? you should hook up your dad.

Comment

200 a box.

Comment

200 a box.
                            ya you scored! you gonna try it?

Comment

yeah bro im thinkin about it. thats why i came on this site..
                              to talk to tha pross haha

Comment

Working...
                              X