Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wat should i be more warry of

im goin on 10 weeks of nandrolone and test
    should i be more cautius of progesterone gyno or estrogen?

Good question most seem to be effected by estrogen although i and not. But progestrone gets me easy.

Comment

keep the deca at 200mg pw and you probably wont have any probs from progesterone

Comment

the shit i got is 300mg/cc would that be to much?
        what is treatment for progesterone gyno?

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
          the shit i got is 300mg/cc would that be to much?
          what is treatment for progesterone gyno?
          Dostinex. I perfer to adjust the drug to what I can handle instead of using more drugs to fight sides. But that is just me.
          Is this your first cycle? If so with 2 drugs you are gonna be lost trying to figure out what did what.

Comment

a lot of ppl say B6 works to fight pregesterone gyno sides.... haven't tried it myself tho

Comment

This is where deca confuses me; the standard nolva, dex, or letro won't kill the sides? And if you say take nolva if you were sensitive with test would you have problems like tren and nolva?

Comment

Originally posted by CrankinSteiN View Post
                a lot of ppl say B6 works to fight pregesterone gyno sides.... haven't tried it myself tho
                I tryed that B6 thing I even over dosed it and it didnt work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                  This is where deca confuses me; the standard nolva, dex, or letro won't kill the sides? And if you say take nolva if you were sensitive with test would you have problems like tren and nolva?
                  What problems do you have with tren and nolva? You could also use a AI (letro or what ever)

Comment

This is where deca confuses me; the standard nolva, dex, or letro won't kill the sides?
                    no, not if you are sensitive to progesterone like me.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                      What problems do you have with tren and nolva? You could also use a AI (letro or what ever)
                      I thought you couldn't use nolva with tren I thought it made the sides worse?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        no, not if you are sensitive to progesterone like me.
                        What the hell does progesterone do? a different type of gyno?

Comment

What the hell does progesterone do? a different type of gyno?
                          bunch of info. http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...s-progesterone

Comment

if i take like 10mg/day during cycle of tamox that should get rid of the worry of estrogen gyno right? then i would only have to worry about progest

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
                              if i take like 10mg/day during cycle of tamox that should get rid of the worry of estrogen gyno right? then i would only have to worry about progest
                              yes tomax is for estrogen only.

Comment

Working...
                              X