Letro detection period...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letro detection period...?

I'm wondering since i'm nervous about a possible testing in jr college sports... i found half life for it but i really dont know if that helps me find out with anything..?

it will not show up in any drug test. i already explained this.

Comment

Half life pertains to the chemical out in open. When it is ingested into your body its being broken down and chemically de-structured. Its half life doesn't play a factor in your body.

Comment

all i know is that it was on a band substance list? but if they cant test for it then i supposed id be good

Comment

Originally posted by laxxin69 View Post
          all i know is that it was on a band substance list? but if they cant test for it then i supposed id be good
          What level sports are you doing? The higher level the crazyer tests they will have. If you were a olimpic type then I would say hell no. if you are a division 2 school type then I would "guess" you are fine especially if you gave it 2 months to clear.

Comment

It's junior college; they aren't going to test for anything. My college was division 1 and most players were on something, and it was obvious not just pretenders and they never got tested. Unless your team has potential for a college bowl you are all set. But remember go with your gut, people on the internet can give you advice but they will never have to deal with the consequences.

Comment

my team has good potential and since we are only one a 30 some schools that play lax, the chance of making national tourny is high... if i knew the detection time i would know exactly what to do. but i cant find any information about that anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                What level sports are you doing? The higher level the crazyer tests they will have. If you were a olimpic type then I would say hell no. if you are a division 2 school type then I would "guess" you are fine especially if you gave it 2 months to clear.
                Jr college.

Comment

Originally posted by laxxin69 View Post
                  I'm wondering since i'm nervous about a possible testing in jr college sports... i found half life for it but i really dont know if that helps me find out with anything..?
                  I wouldnt worry about this in any testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                    It's junior college; they aren't going to test for anything. My college was division 1 and most players were on something, and it was obvious not just pretenders and they never got tested. Unless your team has potential for a college bowl you are all set. But remember go with your gut, people on the internet can give you advice but they will never have to deal with the consequences.
                    how long ago did you play?

Comment

Working...
                    X