bloat and test prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloat and test prop

I know everyone always runs test p when they have test in a cutting cycle but I wanted to ask you guys do you really notice that much of a difference when u run prop over say enanthate when it comes to water bloat? I can tell at all I mean I know its in and out faster but I really dont think theres much of a diff if any at all. I think its more just cause everyone has labled that prop is the cutting test is the reason that most take it. I ran enenthate on my last cutting cycle and really didnt see any differences at all with holding water. Please post yalls thoughts or exper. thanks I just wonder if its more of a myth then true. I read somewhere a long time ago that they did a study and it showed nothing like what every1 thinks . THOUGHTS????????????????????????

With aromasim I don't have a problem with either

Comment

i just am not going to shoot EOD like you have to with test prop.

enath is my test of choice.

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
        I know everyone always runs test p when they have test in a cutting cycle but I wanted to ask you guys do you really notice that much of a difference when u run prop over say enanthate when it comes to water bloat? I can tell at all I mean I know its in and out faster but I really dont think theres much of a diff if any at all. I think its more just cause everyone has labled that prop is the cutting test is the reason that most take it. I ran enenthate on my last cutting cycle and really didnt see any differences at all with holding water. Please post yalls thoughts or exper. thanks I just wonder if its more of a myth then true. I read somewhere a long time ago that they did a study and it showed nothing like what every1 thinks . THOUGHTS????????????????????????
        I think the prop is a myth also you can control water weight with diet for the most part. and thoes super sensitive can use AIs but if your sensitive it will be the same with either drug.
        I will call mythbusters and see if they will do a show about it,lol.

Comment

I would always run arimidex anyway so it dont matter to me, just gimme the test :D

Comment

yea i would just run some liquid exemestane and you should be fine using either test.

Comment

Working...
            X