question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question...

i just this week got a trainer/nutritionist and anyhow... after he set me up on a proper diet got my bodyfat which is now at 22% at 275lbs... 5'11" .... he said if you are using any juice i should know cause that will effect the diet i give you... i told him i was on 250mg TrenE and 300mg TestE a wk... and he looks at me and says damn man you need to up your dose... he suggest me to be on a 14 wk cycle of 300-400 tren and 500-750 test ??? wtf? this guy is well known and was in top 10 in NPC nationals for a few years.... anyhow what's up with this advice.... yall agree???

300mg test e is barely above HRT doseage - so yes I agree there, I'm trying to think about tren I would do 50mg eod for starts. No need to be higher than that yet. Good luck man.

Comment

I would normaly say yes 400-500 test but you are adding in the tren witch is making up for it. You are fine where you are at. how many weeks on now? are you ok with results?

Comment

i agree with the guy !!

i would do 750 mgs test and 500 mgs tren e split into 2 injects a week

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
          i agree with the guy !!

i would do 750 mgs test and 500 mgs tren e split into 2 injects a week
          damn you would but this is wannabes first cycle. He realy should even be doing two different drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            damn you would but this is wannabes first cycle. He realy should even be doing two different drugs.
            rocket , if it was the old days i would run less mgs but todays shit just is not as good [ potent ] so i tend to lean towards higher mgs -

with it being his first cycle i would try and capitalize on it as much as possible

Comment

first shot was on 12-16 so this should be wk #9 anyhow... ive gained about 15 lbs... and dropped bodyfat... i'm pretty happy with the cycle so far... i ran it for the first 8 wks with about 400-550 mg of test enathate, and last week i changed it and went to 300 mg test and 250mg tren.... all in all i'm happy with the gains... and i have to give mad props to Rocket he's there for anybody that has a question... i've deninately added some good muscle but i will increase the next cycle a bit... nothing crazy but i may go

wk 1-4 400mg test E with 25mg Dianbol eod
              wk 4-8 400 mg test E with 250mg tren
              wk 8-12 600mg test E with 350-400 mg tren

i do like the idea of breaking up the shots tho... i shoot in the mornings ... just my preference... but i think i'm gonna shoot monday morning and wed or thurs morning.... but i'm using enathates so it really should'nt matter i dont think....

what yall think...

i do like the splitting up the shots tho...

Comment

what are you doing for your pct? do you have your chems already?

Comment

i'm just gonna run nolva... should be fine... i will get the dosages on it later on...

Comment

Originally posted by wannabe View Post
                    i just this week got a trainer/nutritionist and anyhow... after he set me up on a proper diet got my bodyfat which is now at 22% at 275lbs... 5'11" .... he said if you are using any juice i should know cause that will effect the diet i give you... i told him i was on 250mg TrenE and 300mg TestE a wk... and he looks at me and says damn man you need to up your dose... he suggest me to be on a 14 wk cycle of 300-400 tren and 500-750 test ??? wtf? this guy is well known and was in top 10 in NPC nationals for a few years.... anyhow what's up with this advice.... yall agree???
                    It depends on what yout trying to do,,but those dosages are low for those compounds.

Comment

my overall goal is to do some local shows... i dont want to overdo it but i want to push it some ...

Comment

Working...
                      X