good cycyle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good cycyle?

Whats up all...Just wanted to see what everyone thought of this cycle I about to hop on. I've got some enanth and Eq. I want to run 'em for 16 weeks. This will only be my 2nd cycle. I'm 5'10", 185lbs @ 12% bodyfat. I'd just like some nice, solid gains.

Week 1-16 = EQ @ 600mgs per week
    Week 1-16 = Enanth @ 400mgs per week

I got some gyno from my first cycle and am worried about it getting any worse so, how do you recommend I run my anti e's? Thanks alot...

I would cut that cycle down to about 10 wks.

You could run about .5mg of liquidex ed or eod if you are concerned about gyno/water retention.

Comment

I would run your test higher than eq maybe 400mgs eq/500mgs test ,or eq 600mgs/test 750mgs 1-10/12 weeks

Comment

I like your cycle as-is....but since gyno is a concern, you might want to cut the test down to 300mg/week. Try adding a tiny bit of letrozole ( liquid femara ) into the mix for insurance against gyno. I believe a couple of SuperiorMuscle board sponsors sell it.

Comment

I agree with hitman

With the liquid femera,I think I would run the cycle as you have it
          add the femera and some nolvadex and just pay attention to ur gyno! If you start too react up the femera and nolvadex,Or adjust the test dosage 400mg. is really fairly gentle.

Comment

Originally posted by 4.6Cobra
            I would cut that cycle down to about 10 wks.

You could run about .5mg of liquidex ed or eod if you are concerned about gyno/water retention.
            But, EQ doesn't kick in until about week 5 and, keep reading about how EQ's effects really show in longer cycles.

Comment

i like your cycle as is also, and your right on about the eq

Comment

Originally posted by BigTime
                But, EQ doesn't kick in until about week 5 and, keep reading about how EQ's effects really show in longer cycles.
                You are right most people do not see gains until till the 4 wk. The reason I would not run 16wks is because this is your 2nd cycle. If you have your mine set on longer cycles that is fine but I would work yourself up to that point.

I have done a few 16 to 18 wk cycles but I noticed that my gains slowed considerably after 10 wks. Also when I run a cycle any longer 12wks I seem to have problems when I come off my cycle.

By the way this is just my opinion. You will need to find out what works best for you.

Later :cool:

Comment

What about running Finasteride throughout? How much will it effect gains?

Comment

I'm surprised you only weigh 185 at 5' 10" after one cycle already.
                    How old are you? How long have you been training? What weight did you start out at?

If I were you I would stick to natural gains for a couple more years. Eat alot and train like all get out. If your younger than 25 and not training for competition you need to stay aux natural for as long as possible. You will most likely get pretty fat if you ever stop training.

Comment

I'm also surprised that you don't wiegh any more than you do? I would throw in a little dbol in there to give you a boost.
                      I would have said more test and Dbol and drop the EQ, But it seems ok and someone must have given you advice on this stack-- its not alot and good for a second-- don't worry about being cut right now and just try to bulk up-- try to keep yourself as full as you can throughout the day -- just pack it in there and you will grow

How old are you?
                      What was your first cycle?
                      Try to stay away from the fina for awhile and try to make a year long plan of off time cycling, and training-- have an idea in your head of a year long schedual.
                      Everything looks good-- just take the other guys advice if you are gyno prone

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                        I like your cycle as-is....but since gyno is a concern, you might want to cut the test down to 300mg/week. Try adding a tiny bit of letrozole ( liquid femara ) into the mix for insurance against gyno. I believe a couple of SuperiorMuscle board sponsors sell it.
                        Is 300mgs per week enough for minimal gains? Or will it only keep the libido up? Thanks...

Comment

Working...
                        X