Myostatin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myostatin

anyone got any news on Pegylated Anti- GDF8 Factor? supposedly the first myostatin inhibitor for humans!

from my reads i see its derived from e.coli? and costs a pretty penny.

looking at about 7 bills a week !

any comments? info?

cant wait to see this stuff in action :weights:

Millipore - Anti-GDF8, clone 3D3

Comment

Imagine a world where all you need to do is drink some chemical; then just eat tons of food; hit the gym and become Ronnie Coleman. After watching that show about that kid that has myostatin but it does not affect his body it is risky. He eats tons of food daily because since the body no longer allows fat to be stored and as we know some fat is important to existence.

Comment

i could deal with eating tons of food! i love food! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
          Imagine a world where all you need to do is drink some chemical; then just eat tons of food; hit the gym and become Ronnie Coleman. After watching that show about that kid that has myostatin but it does not affect his body it is risky. He eats tons of food daily because since the body no longer allows fat to be stored and as we know some fat is important to existence.
          What show what kid, I would be interested in seeing that

Comment

I think honestly the disappearance of mysotatin in the human body will be the next step in human evolution; it would totally cure obesity.

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
              What show what kid, I would be interested in seeing that
              It was on TLC it was about a 3 yr old that has myostatin in his body yet it does not effect his body he's like 3 yrs old and he is something like 5 times stronger than his classmates.

Liam Hoekstra, the 'World Strongest Toddler' to hit TV | Muskegon News - - MLive.com

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
                  anyone got any news on Pegylated Anti- GDF8 Factor? supposedly the first myostatin inhibitor for humans!

from my reads i see its derived from e.coli? and costs a pretty penny.

looking at about 7 bills a week !

any comments? info?

cant wait to see this stuff in action :weights:
                  hmmmmm - going to have to look into this :hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                    hmmmmm - going to have to look into this :hibb:
                    From the research I have done on this; it is basically something that would have to be injected every couple of months it is a controlled virus that would attach onto myostatin rendering it useless. They have used it; just have not tried the human testing yet. Check out these mice.

Comment

i think its something i would wait for awhile to use. let others use it for awhile before i get on anything like that. could be a lot of unknowns pop up.

Comment

Interesting other thing is that myostatin does not effect smooth muscle tissue growth so your heart would be unaffected.

Bouncer, I'm sure there are reason why it has not gone into human testing yet; and it has been around for a good 4 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          i think its something i would wait for awhile to use. let others use it for awhile before i get on anything like that. could be a lot of unknowns pop up.
                          ohhhh might know who could give you feedback soon :)

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                            ohhhh might know who could give you feedback soon :)
                            your post in a year.. "hey guys DONT USE THIS DRUG.. it made my dick fall off and turned me gay"!!! :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              your post in a year.. "hey guys DONT USE THIS DRUG.. it made my dick fall off and turned me gay"!!! :rofl:
                              :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X