papervar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• papervar?

anyone had experience with papervar? or for that matter any paper AAS....

I've never used it personally but I read that some guys will crush their pills in an alcohol and spray it on paper then cut out pieces for their dose-- Its just for easier transport-- I don't like the idea myself-- I don't think the dosing would be very exact

Comment

I've used paperdrol but that was like 3 or 4 years ago. I haven't seen much in the way of paper products lately, it's so easy to scam that stuff and from what my old sup told me they don't always get the dosing distributed evenly across the whole sheet. So it's hard to be consistant. Are you considering picking some up or do you already have it? I only ask because my advice (if you haven't picked it up) is to save your money for real tabs. Hope this helps.

Comment

haven't picked it up yet but it was a good deal from a trusted bro....???

Comment

Well I guess you can give it a shot and see if it works. Maybe just pick up a small order at first to see how good it is. I can tell you in general the paper ( if it's legit) works just as well as tabs and it's a hell of a lot cheaper. Good luck and let me know if it works out for ya!

Comment

yah, I was contemplating a small order....it just sucks you have to use so much var for it to be affective....

Comment

another plus is that's it is virtually undetectable when shipped. so what if they search the package...they find a piece of paper and unless they test it...they won't think twice about it.

Comment

Yeah I know th sup you're talking about that tried to do it on his own. It's too bad too 'cause he was a go to guy for a while. Seems like they almost all fall eventually. What's up with that?

Comment

I heard he was back in good graces?

Comment

I hadn't heard that. If so that would be awesome, except I have no idea how to contact him now. If it's the same guy you're talking about, he was the man for thai pinks right?

Comment

Doom would have to answer PMs!!!!! J/K bro....

Comment

latest papervar test results from paperbolix

http://www.sculptedbyiron.com/forum/...?threadid=6193

Comment

i don't know about papervar but my experiences with paper acid were all enjoyable.

Comment

all the paper ive used was great

Comment

Wiseasses...C's shit was beyond bunk, his only way of making things right was by handing over batches of everything to a mod, and he would use them and evlaute the results on a week by week basis...there were so many back and forths and accusations it wasnt even funny, it boiled down to one of 2 things, he knew it was shit either way, whether he did it himself, of his partners had sent him crap...he let it still go out...C, is nothing more than a source, he has no actual background in BB, he just knows how to make the $$...the cat is the way to go

Comment

Working...
                              X