Virormone test prop------------QV prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virormone test prop------------QV prop

Has anyone ever used both??I know the virormones are supposed to be the best and painless but compared to price wise are they that much better???? thinking about running them when I can get back on

Never used QV but I have used virormones. They are the best I've used for prop. Great human grade painless and conveniently in 100mg viles. I will buy again. 11 out of 10 satisfaction.

Comment

i have used both soda , and the viro. are painless , the qv hurt a tad but i got quality gains out of both

Comment

I hated QV Prop. It would swell up so much on me i couldn't hit the shoulders with it. I had to keep it all to the glutes. I looked into getting Virormones and it just cost to much for me. So i recently bought 20g of Test Prop and had a friend make me 200ml @ 100mg. And that was even cheaper than 50ml of Virormones Prop. And the homemade Prop is Painless!

Comment

Used both ... The viro's are worth it ,.,,, YES !!! but the QV is worthwhile as well , and I got no pain from either ...

Comment

The viromones are great.... The QV didnt hurt that bad,but in comparison the v's take it. Also, Body rersearch co. ltd. has the same dose prop. and doesnt hurt at all.... but I like pain so my opinion might not count. lol

Comment

thanks all

Comment

if i had a choice and a nice budget i would go for the viramones over the qv. but the chaep ass price of the qv prop isnt bad either. i dont mind the higher BA in the qv it doesnt bother me after a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                X