question for the gh users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for the gh users?

I've read a number of times that you can hold water when you start using gh, have you had this side effect. If so, to what degree? I started the jintropin 2 days after my show, and because of the post show rebound, gained tons of water. But this is 3 weeks later, my diet is clean, and I am still holding so much water that I have edema

i hold a bit of water. mostly in my hands though. i can't wear my wedding band anymore. i'm still pretty vascular though...but i am holding enough to have sock lines and stuff...

Comment

when i first started taking the seros i was holding water for a good while. it fucking got in my head and a local gym guy suggested a natural otc dieretic, which helped alot. im going through the same thing with the jinos as well i have been on for over a month and im starting to hold more water. my gf was making fun off my fat lil fingers saying how her fingers are so tiny and thin compared to mine.

Comment

my ankles and feet were seriously swollen, and I am having a lot of trouble with my wedding ring. My mom is a nurse, and her advice was to keep my feet elevated, as thats what they do in the hospital for edema. It is working as the water is down again, I'm thinking it was a combo of the post show rebound(although that was 3 weeks ago) and the gh

Comment

Needsize the water gain is from your extreme diet from the show and the way your eating now. The GH may contribute but not to the extremes your talking about.

Comment

bouncer i love the care bear avatar. shit i feel like a kid watching cartoons again.

needsize i would suggest some dandallion root, it might help a bit.

Comment

I held water on GH, I ate clean, and low sodium yet still couldn't keep it off, diuretics for me are only temporary, and note this was even with am cardio.

Once got off went away.

For me it wasn't too bad though, maybe an extra 5 lbs.
              Went I pig out and load up on sodium it's more like 10 lbs.

Course prefer none of it.

Dosage was 2 iu per day, length seven months

Also got tired as crap, reason for going off.

Hoped That Helped

Comment

bouncer, thats what I was thinking, but I thought I'd ask (I love the avatar too, used to watch that every morning before school).

edouble, I tried the herbal approach, it did nothing, even going back on diazide didnt help either

Comment

I never had water retention from my GH experience. How long are you running it? And at what dose?

Comment

I use Serostim. 3.5 iu m-f, sat and sun off. On my 6th straight kit; no h2o retention. But sometimes I wonder if it is really worth all that money

Comment

I took 4 iu a day sometimes split into two inj. a day 5 on 2 off for 3 months adn if I had any results it was that my muscles got a little tighter and harder. I amassed no size increase except maybe a fraction of an inch height increase hardly worth bragging about. I am wondering if it is even worth it so I am just going to wait with my last half of goodies and do it for another 3 months while on a 10 week cycle involving test enan. most likely. I'm hoping to strive to get the most out of my GH because I am unhappy with the results of GH and Arimidex. I am going to go with what many others say and thats to mix it with a test. and then it is amazing. GH is a 1 on a 1 2 3 4 5 scale of awesomness. What do you guys think...

Comment

I was running it at 2iu per day, up to 3iu now

Comment

When i was running my GH I got up to 7 IU's/day, but for the most part I was running 4 IU's/day.
                          Kurt, you have to take juice while runing the Gh or it wont be worth your money. You wont get huge off of GH, you may gain some weight, but you will go through many body changes.

when taking gh, it has anti-insulin properties to it right?

Comment

Thats what i'll ultimately end up doing. It's inevitable. :drool:

:cursin:

Comment

I was bridging with the gh, some peru tech var, and insulin, and the results were great. I just started my next cycle, so now its combined with some heavy anabolics, and lots of insulin, so I expect some big things over the next 6 months or so

Comment

Working...
                              X