andropen 275

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andropen 275

So my buddy has a cousin who knows a chick who has a friend who's cousin's sister's boyfriend's baby's momma bought some gear the other day. Its labeled Andropen 275, by BD.... I've seen some conflicting views on this product and am somewhat concerned that this eager gym goer, who I by the way do not know, nor have I ever met, won't get the deliscious gains he so desires. Anybody had any friends cousins who've had some of this particular brew ha. I seem to remember the bottle date being 08. Somebody along that chain said it has a purple top and has BD and Andropen over the top and bottom. 5 compounds. Also the boy got QV decca 300. Has red tops QV on them. What say yee?

Lol

Been driving myself nuts trying to answer that question 4 a while now... I have a bottle very similar to the Andropen 275 that you have. However mine was made in 2009. A simple google image search of Andropen 275 shows what I think you may have. Mine has a little "r in a circle" printed after the 275 (the trademark symbol).
    From what I have gathered after doing much research is this:
    BD has been shut down for a long time now...
    What you have and I have is definitely a "knock off" which may be g2g or shit...
    Probably made from a UGL with prop and a longer test if it contains anything
    Any input from anyone would be great...

On a side note I came across some knock off QV sust 275, that's right... not a spelling error: QV sust 275! At least that was what the bottle was labeled! I also saw a bottle of QV primo with a bug in the sealed vile (dirty shit)! The QV bottles were dated recently if I remember correctly. This is what is floating around nowadays by me and in addition some amps of a pakistan sust that appear to be legit... batch #0059 (clear amp wit yellow lettering).

Comment

Have done it many times and since it expired in 08,its the real BD,before they got popped and yes it did have purple tops,definately g2g except that its been expired for awhile.

Comment

My bottle was made in 2009, expires in 2014... or at least that's what it is printed... from my understanding BD was done producing in 2007 due to "operation gear grinder" (a big steriod bust)... any comments?

Comment

I hate to say it but thats probably a knockoff,the good BD is gone,i bought BD deca awile back from a well known source and the color of the deca just like the color of tren and had a feeling something was wrong and it was counterfeit,absolute garbage didnt do nothing from the so called newer versions of BD that were coming out.test has a cetain smell to it,see what it smells like,i know if u taste deca it numbs your tongue.if it is fake it could be just test prop since its cheap to make so try it out and you will know if its good.hope this helps.

Comment

Sounds about right to me... The real deal official andropen from BD had a blend of 5 tests. This stuff that I described above has tons of mixed reviews on several boards... best I could gather is that it may have some prop and a longer test in it. I'm assuming it's most likely under dosed. Some people say it works well and is just as good as anything! I know some people believe in just giving it a try and finding out for yourself, like you suggested...but I think this will probably sit in my draw until I find out some better info. I simply don't have enough experience to determine what it is, lol

Comment

well I have been on a couple sites since this post and have looked into both bottles. The sites that I went to are supposedly places where alot of folks go, and also where 90% of the reveiws are top notch, with something like three percent saying they wouldnt do buisness again. They have the pics of the same andropen. By the way, Mine expires in 2013, made in 08. Looking into posts on that site where people are saying that they ordered this, and they are sharing alot of the same questions we are...... What the overall response has been is that IP (international Pharmacuticals) is responsible for this particular bottle and that it is gtg. Lots of guys seem to think its a bit underdosed, but there are quite a few who had a damn good cycle with it. That is the word friend, By no means can you take the outcome I've come to as fact, but you can bet your scrotem sack that i have read all that I write here. I'm thinking lets rock it out, I'll know in no time flat, 5 weeks or so. And as for the red topped decca, it appears to be legit, but the date is all thats throwing me off. There seems to have been a thread explaining that the QV lab went through the same path as bd and has been being produced by another company as well. Anybody else remember hearing something to that effect?

Comment

Yea Rhino, I defiantly agree with everything your just said... I bet your exhausted from reading up on the andropen. I know I read every piece of info I could find on the net. Unfortunately i'm in the middle of a semester now... trying to get my masters done wit; busting out 19 credits so I won't be running anything any time soon. Would you mind keeping me posted on how "mr. purple top" is treating u as u start up your cycle? Good luck!!!

Comment

correct me if i'm wrong but I think its probably counterfeit british dragon that was made in china. It has been known to be WAY off on dosing. I would never suggest that crap to anyone. I would try to get legit gear.

Comment

why not just get prop, or cyp etc .. I've never understood the blends, if i wanted to blend something I'd get the compounds and just blend em lol. Hope it works out though for you, BD isn't making anything right now if im not mistaken?

Comment

for sure brother, I'll be headed that direction in about six weeks, maybe a bit sooner if things work out. I'm missing a good oral, and maybe just one more compound, one last one. Yes............. But I will for sure keep you posted on how things are going with the purp. It's either gonna be refered to as the purply purp, or the perpatrating purp. Hope I spelled that right.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                        why not just get prop, or cyp etc .. I've never understood the blends, if i wanted to blend something I'd get the compounds and just blend em lol. Hope it works out though for you, BD isn't making anything right now if im not mistaken?
                        Originally posted by 1Rhino1 View Post
                        for sure brother, I'll be headed that direction in about six weeks, maybe a bit sooner if things work out. I'm missing a good oral, and maybe just one more compound, one last one. Yes............. But I will for sure keep you posted on how things are going with the purp. It's either gonna be refered to as the purply purp, or the perpatrating purp. Hope I spelled that right.
                        I would love to just go get whatever it is I want, but this is hard for me to come by. I'm charged way too much and I am limited to options to a serious degree. By way too much I'm sayin that dudes are expected to give 250 for twenty ml of prop man. Fucking prop. Goddamned prop! Anywho, I totally agree with the both of you. I just have not been let in on the deep dark secrets...... Ya know what I mean? You know how closely people guard them.

Comment

Did I just fucking quote myself? Sweet, a living legend..... Legend = jackass gentlemen...... remember that.

Comment

<cartman durrrrr>
                            Last edited by the art of war; 04-09-10, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Rhino1 View Post
                              Did I just fucking quote myself?
                              I like your style Sir.:thumup:

Comment

Working...
                              X