weary test 400?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weary test 400?

well i got everything i need for to start my cycle except my conversion kit, which will be here by end of week.

i usually run sus250 or andro 275 but decided to go with test 400 to save a few bucks lol. i know i know it will hurt but im going to cut it with my tren and possibly grape or cotton seed oil if its still bad.

my question is after examining my t400 it says on top net contents 30 ml in spanish. i didnt know they made a 30 ml? i put it next to a empty sus 250 10ml bottle and its certainly not 3x bigger. what gives? any ideas? the lot no and exp date seem legit

thanks

can you post a pic of it ? And what brand ?

Comment

denkall, after reading im pretty sure its a counterfiet by ip. but its still real gear just a little underdosed, loweset being 333mg /ml and ill add pics soon

Comment

i was going to say, denkall has been out of buisness for 4 years now.

Comment

did they even make andropen lol?

Comment

why not just grab an 18 - and 10 syringes and fill till you're done - problem solved , put your 22 or 23 gauges back on and just keep them ready for use bro - you'll know how much is there then.

I have to do that w/some of the stuff I get because of packaging , got a bunch of pins preloaded to go.

Comment

sounds messy, but it sure would save pins

Comment

Originally posted by c_guns77 View Post
                sounds messy, but it sure would save pins
                not that messy to me bro - i just keep them in a safe in a cool spot they are good to go.
                Attached Files

Comment

damn man, how many ml's you hitting per shot? on mondays and thursdays ill be shooting .75 ml tren mixed with 1ml test, thought that was alot

Comment

4mls total quads

Comment

there is denkall stiill floating around but is no joke,it has way too much ba and will give you test flu something fierce,,,not worth pain at injection site and flu to gain,imho

Comment

tren on the left test on the right lol

Comment

i wish i had never put the denkall 400 in my body,it worked but i paid for it with three days of sick time from work.....its hard to put that much test in a single cc without a lot of ba which makes the sharp crystals form at the injection site,,,,,,OUCH AND BARF,,LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X