tren/test/masteron mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren/test/masteron mix

i must say i just started this test/tren/mast mix a few weeks ago and am leaning out nicely ... its 100 mgs of each per ml i am doing 2 mls monday/wed/friday

my strength is going way up , i started with 150 lb dumbells for incline on monday , also doing 515 lb barbell incline press ,

i did 1500 lb leg press for 25 reps , but i am only doing 405 lb squats - i dont do reg squats that much anymore as i prefer hack squats or front squats

i am also in my 3rd week of adequan at 500 mgs every 3rd day and just about all joint pain is gone ...

night sweats are a bitch though ....... but pleased so far with the mix

i do want to try a test p / primo/ tren /mast mix in the future i feel the results specially pre comp would be great

I've always wanted to try the tren a / prop / masteron mix - 100mg / ml each compound - mmm yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
      i must say i just started this test/tren/mast mix a few weeks ago and am leaning out nicely ... its 100 mgs of each per ml i am doing 2 mls monday/wed/friday

my strength is going way up , i started with 150 lb dumbells for incline on monday , also doing 515 lb barbell incline press ,

i did 1500 lb leg press for 25 reps , but i am only doing 405 lb squats - i dont do reg squats that much anymore as i prefer hack squats or front squats

i am also in my 3rd week of adequan at 500 mgs every 3rd day and just about all joint pain is gone ...

i do want to try a test p / primo/ tren /mast mix in the future i feel the results specially pre comp would be great
      600mgs mastron? have you tried it at a lower dose before? I liked it at 300mgs but I know its already mixed for you I was just curious if I should of used more,lol

Comment

holy shit , 600mg lol. Didn't even notice that.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          600mgs mastron? have you tried it at a lower dose before? I liked it at 300mgs but I know its already mixed for you I was just curious if I should of used more,lol
          rocket imo 300 mgs is not enough when it comes to masteron bump it 300 mgs more and you will see a big difference in results -- i love masteron

Comment

I've tried mast with prop and did like it but wasn't up quite as high as 600... I might try tren mast and prop together sometime soon to see how I like it since you seem to like it so much...

Keep us posted on more of your results

Comment

Originally posted by CrankinSteiN View Post
              I've tried mast with prop and did like it but wasn't up quite as high as 600... I might try tren mast and prop together sometime soon to see how I like it since you seem to like it so much...

Keep us posted on more of your results
              100mg / ml blend of those three works wonderfully I've been told.

Comment

I'm starting a test/tren/eq mix next week and have a question regarding the mixing. How go about mixing 3 oils from 3 different vials into 1 syringe? After extracting 1 cc of test, do I need to still inject air into the next vial? If so, how without inserting any test into the vial? Just want to clear thongs up before I start. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ckrpoint View Post
                  I'm starting a test/tren/eq mix next week and have a question regarding the mixing. How go about mixing 3 oils from 3 different vials into 1 syringe? After extracting 1 cc of test, do I need to still inject air into the next vial? If so, how without inserting any test into the vial? Just want to clear thongs up before I start. Thanks
                  you dont have to inject air in the vial you need bigger pin to load the gear with and then switch to the lil one for injecting. I use 20g 1.5 to load my pinz

but to anwser your question. you can just pull the plunger back after you load your first cc if you need to add air. but if you have bigger pin no need for that.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    you dont have to inject air in the vial you need bigger pin to load the gear with and then switch to the lil one for injecting. I use 20g 1.5 to load my pinz

but to anwser your question. you can just pull the plunger back after you load your first cc if you need to add air. but if you have bigger pin no need for that.
                    Thanks that's what I thought. I have a shit load of 18g so I'm all set.

Comment

Originally posted by Ckrpoint View Post
                      Thanks that's what I thought. I have a shit load of 18g so I'm all set.
                      yup your good :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post

Alright mate, Ive just got that same blend, 10ml - 300mg/ml of tren/test/mast/ but i thought i should only do 1ml pw for 10weeks or 2ml a week for 5. but by the sounds of it your doing 2ml 3 times a week?

This is my first cycle to be honest although iv cycled every prohormone on the market and all the natural test stuff. do you think i should stick to a nice easy 1ml a week?

any advice appriciated,

cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                          Alright mate, Ive just got that same blend, 10ml - 300mg/ml of tren/test/mast/ but i thought i should only do 1ml pw for 10weeks or 2ml a week for 5. but by the sounds of it your doing 2ml 3 times a week?

This is my first cycle to be honest although iv cycled every prohormone on the market and all the natural test stuff. do you think i should stick to a nice easy 1ml a week?

any advice appriciated,

cheers.
                          Would that be TTM by ROHM by chance?

Shouldn't really be doing Tren and shouldn't really need mast in a first course. However if your running that then 1ml 2-3 times a week is enough.

Scott is a really big guy mate, blowed up to 22 stone in the offseason so wouldn't really be wise to follow him.:)

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post

any advice appriciated,

cheers.
                            I'm pretty sure that blend is all fast acting compounds so doing it once a week isn't a good idea. You should shoot it every other day.

Comment

Working...
                            X