Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slin storage issue !

well this is a good question !

right now i store my slin in a fridge at work ( i work on campus), but my contract is now over cause skewl (colledge 4th yr) is starting up again (1 month). i still have access to that fridge but there is a prob. its kinda hard to go there everyday since it will look kinda funny since i dont work there anymore and am still using the staff fridge. this is all in the same campus so i can but i think it'll look suspicious ! i usually store the slin in a container so no one notices unless they open it.

-note - i live at home with my parents !

now, can i preload a weeks worth of slin and bring it home and store it or leave it in my change room locker where there is air conditioning ! i was thinking of loading 4 days worth (an entire workout weeks's) worth of slinin my dark cool locker or at home ! is this a good idea or should i try to take daily trips there !

gimmie ur thougts on this. cause when winter comes around and im bulking, considering here in canada we have brutal winters, the heater will be on full blast ! and the slin wont survive in the house !

If you read the little insert that the insulin comes with. It says, if it cant be refrigerated, make sure you keep it in a cool area under 80 degress. so as long as you keep it under 80 degress it should be fine.

Comment

bouncer so how long do u think i can store in 70 degrees ? thats the coldest i got ! in my house. shit !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gundam675
        bouncer so how long do u think i can store in 70 degrees ? thats the coldest i got ! in my house. shit !!!!!
        you can keep it at that temp. if the slin goes milky then you know its too hot in your house. hell, its 25 bucks, what the hell. lol

Comment

just hide in boxes like butter box or underneath some shit in fridge tell em your hypoglycemic and use slin when needed it legal.

Comment

yeah bro, that makes lots of sense ! im gonna try that.

Comment

Try this man, it works well for me and I live with my parents...
              Take a bottle of vitamins or any pills that have a dark bottle and put the vial of slin inside underneath all the pills. Whenever you want to use it just take it to your room or something, dump out the pills and preload some syringes. Tell anyone who asks that those vitamins have to be refridgerated.

Comment

hahahahahahaha, ur fucking terrific man. i can do this ! i have my bottle of amino 2000 in the fridge here !!! there r 2000 amino tabs in it and i left it in fridge so that they stay preserved cause i dont use them now!!! thnx man !
                Last edited by slinboy; 08-11-03, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slinboy
                  hahahahahahaha, ur fucking terrific man. i can do this ! i have my bottle of amino 2000 in the fridge here !!! there r 2000 amino tabs in it and i left it in fridge so that they stay preserved cause i dont use them now!!! thnx man !
                  lol, wont that get to be a pain after so many days. im telling you, room temp is fine.

Comment

Working...
                  X