Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious !uestion/Wat the Hell is it?

Good-Morning Peeps:

I have a curious question to ask. I'm currently on a cycle that includes, Anavar 50 - 100mg/day and Sustamed 250 - 500mg/wk and Deca at 600mg/wk...

I am on my 3rd weeek of my cycle and up until about 2 to 3 days ago when I injected mysellf with my first shot of Sus, my appetite was monsterous! I started off with Anavar, only to include Sus as of Saturday and will be finished with the Anavar in another 1.5 week and begin with Deca....

But all of a sudden, as soon as I have injected mysllf with the Sus, my appetite is gone now! Ill make something to eat and when I sit down to eat all of a sudden I cant or I dont want it anymore!!!!! This isnt the first tme this has hap but I want to get this fixed this time because Ive gained 25lbs of muscle in 3 weeks and want to continue growing!

Any feedback definitely would be appreciated!

Thanks

Your post is difficult to read and your timing sounds off with your compounds. Post up exactly what youre taking and for what weeks. For example, Test, 500mg weeks 1-12.

This is exactly why we always tell people to start with one thing at a time. Then you at least know how each drug effects you by itself. We are all different.

Comment

Also you can not gain 25lbs of muscle in three weeks you are lucky if you can put on two pounds of solid muscle in three weeks heck in three weeks your cycle is barely starts to kick in. :D

Comment

if your shooting sus once a week your timing is way off with compounds right now would be the deca starting to kick in but the sus will not have been in your blood long enough or frequently enough.

Comment

Originally posted by liloroc10 View Post
          Good-Morning Peeps:

I have a curious question to ask. I'm currently on a cycle that includes, Anavar 50 - 100mg/day and Sustamed 250 - 500mg/wk and Deca at 600mg/wk...

I am on my 3rd weeek of my cycle and up until about 2 to 3 days ago when I injected mysellf with my first shot of Sus, my appetite was monsterous! I started off with Anavar, only to include Sus as of Saturday and will be finished with the Anavar in another 1.5 week and begin with Deca....

But all of a sudden, as soon as I have injected mysllf with the Sus, my appetite is gone now! Ill make something to eat and when I sit down to eat all of a sudden I cant or I dont want it anymore!!!!! This isnt the first tme this has hap but I want to get this fixed this time because Ive gained 25lbs of muscle in 3 weeks and want to continue growing!

Any feedback definitely would be appreciated!

Thanks
          Sometimes you just have to force yourself to eat..whether you want to or not.
          Change your meal plan up to keep things from being boring.

Comment

sorry, i didnt mean 25lbs of muscle... my bad.. gotcha. but 25lbs..... got everones comments...... Thanks

Comment

the sus may have given you a touch of test flu and believe me that makes you gag at the thought of food,,,,just my 2 cents

Comment

Working...
              X