post cycle depression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post cycle depression

I have been into body building for some years now and took a break for a while, now i'm getting back into it and finaly did my first cycle I LOVE IT! what else can I say, 25lbs in 8 weeks.
    Hers's the problem I'm 4 weeks into my off cycle and I'm so depressed every day gets worse, I feel like I'm turning into a bitch
    I'm dieting and very dedicated and strugling to hold onto my gains. I'm pulling my hair out I can't wait to get back on.
    I'm taking creatine right now and the usual shakes.
    Is there anything else I can take right now?
    And does every one recomend 10 weeks off?

I usually say take as much time off as you were on.

Post cycle depression is the worst feeling and I dont know of any way to overcome it except to just maintain what you have until you jump back on again. Why would you diet when off and make yourself even more depressed?? Why not just wait until you get back on and diet down then this way you can help save muscle gained while losing fat!!

Comment

when I say diet I mean maintaining a high intake of protein and carbs and low fat. Witch is still nessasry even durring the off cycle.

Comment

My bad!! Sorry!!

All I can suggest is to stay focused becasue it is all a mind game.

If you want a good post cycle combo to take for strength wise try taking the American Cell-Tech with the Alph Lapoic Acid(or a similar product) and Xenedrene and your strength should pretty much remain the same as when you were on. I did it a few times when off and my strength was right up there as like I was still on. I am not sure which one help more than the other or if it was a combination of the 2 but it worked great. Great combo and I would highly recommend it!!

Worth a try!!

Comment

Are you currently taking any post cycle meds like clomid or nolva dex. If so, the clmid could be causeing the emotional instability. I wouldnt concern about dieting in your post cycle....just eat what makes you happy...its hard enough as it is =-]

Comment

i take a gram of trib ed for a couple of months after cycle it boosts test levels and takes away some of the blah feelings i pyramid down in the last 2 weeks.

Comment

just keep eating bro. And take off double time off that you were on IMO.

Comment

What did you use during your cycle. Sometimes coming off one is different than coming off another...sometimes there will be more severe depression, other times there will be none.

Comment

Make sure this is just post cycle depression, and NOT a crash in your natural test levels. If it lasts a while, you may want to get your levels checked.

This happened to me about a year ago. I thought it was post cycle depression, but the Deca had shut me down, I lost much of my gains, and was a whiny little bitch for about 10 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                  X