• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next 8 weeks

well i will be trying something starting monday -- will be as follows

10 to 15 units gh - 5 days on 2 off
    slin -- with each gh injection
    50 mcgs t3 twice a day
    test/mast mix --- twice a week injections totaling 2400 mgs between the 2 compounds

2 weeks in i will add cjc / ghrp 100 mcgs 3 times a day

will be putting carbs in all my meals as of right now i only take in carbs with my first meal of the day then load up on weekends

will come off gear for most of the winter after this 8 week run .. going back on as i prepare for master nationals next year

Ya buddy go for it. you are gonna be a ripped 310lb monster.

PLEASE any newbis that read this scott is a monster and has been doing this a long time this is not a nornal persons cycle.

Comment

Love the mix gh with test tren has to be good, I suppose slin is right for the really big guys, otherwise the proportions are about right from what I hear for those near 300lbs. Only thing id say is 15 iu sounds a lot dude, maybe your throwing some money away there

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        Love the mix gh with test tren has to be good, I suppose slin is right for the really big guys, otherwise the proportions are about right from what I hear for those near 300lbs. Only thing id say is 15 iu sounds a lot dude, maybe your throwing some money away there
        i agree mr i , i am running it that heavy to see how good the growth actually is ... if it gets unbearable sides wise i will back off the growth but if it doesnt then time too look elseware for gh :)

Comment

Why t3 and not t4

Comment

scott your running the GH that high to test the strength of the gh correct.

like i said before, if you get no sides at all from 15iu a day you might as well be injecting plain BAC water.

Comment

He knows that B, I do 4ius ed and my feet are killing me

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                scott your running the GH that high to test the strength of the gh correct.

like i said before, if you get no sides at all from 15iu a day you might as well be injecting plain BAC water.
                thats correct B ..... we will soon know :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  Why t3 and not t4
                  i have had great success using t3 ... never used t 4

Comment

Working...
                  X