when some says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when some says

A friend says he can get Test 250....is that a particular Test ie Enth or prop, or is it something else???

thanks for the help

I would guess it is QV test enanthate but I really need more info. Prbably not prop.

Comment

If its QV that would be enath. Find out the brand. Could be sust aswell as a few others.

Comment

thanks guys I'll try to get more info

Comment

ok Bouncer what's up with the Care Bear???

Comment

hey bounce

NICE CARE BEAR;-)

yah know the guys got " HUGE BALLS " when he has that as his avatar on a site like this

Comment

It could be almost anything bro...Almost all test enanthate comes in 250 mg strength....Also as of lately even some guys a making, well claiming, to have cyp in 250 strength.....Get the brand name otherwise it's impossible to say for sure!!!!!

Comment

saying test 250 is like saying I have a size 12 shoe. you still need the brand name to see if it is good.

Comment

yea i figured that the price was good but i really wanted to know what kind

thanks guys i'll get back to you

Comment

A bro of mine has some 250 Cyp out of Mexico. Supposively new stuff but who knows. Brand would be helpful. I will see what he has.

Comment

LOL, I hope it isn't prop. At that concentration, it would feel like getting kicked in the ass by a clydesdale.

Comment

damn

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
                          LOL, I hope it isn't prop. At that concentration, it would feel like getting kicked in the ass by a clydesdale.
                          AMEN!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

it could be sustanon also. depends...is it homebrewed or name brand?

Comment

Denkall makes Cyp in 250. Worked good for me, but hurt like hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X