Final thoughts on 1st cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final thoughts on 1st cycle

Ok guys I’ve been researching forever and it's time to get started. Once I make sure I have everything I hope to start the beginning of December.

Weeks 1-10 Test Eth or Cyp 500mg split into 2 shots
    Weeks 1-10 EQ 400mg split into 2 shots
    The two will be mixed in the same dart done Monday morning and Thursday evening.
    1/4 mg ED all the way through PCT - Liquidex or maybe Femera (I’m still not sure on this but I’m leaning toward Femera)

I was originally going to take Clomid post cycle, but I figured since I was going to have the Nolva anyway in case of sides I might well get some use out of it and run it for PCT. I've read that some people like it more that Clomid and even together.
    3 Weeks after last shot.
    D1 Clomid 300mg / Nolva 40mg
    D 2-7 Clomid 100mg / Nolva 20mg
    D8-21 Clomid 50mg / Nolva 20mg

ED throughout
    Cranberry Extract400mg twice a day
    Milk Thistle 175mg twice a day
    ALA 100mg a day
    Multi vitamin

So how does everything look?
    Any opinions on L-dex or Femera?

I think that is a great first cycle. You should be very pleased with the results. Just make sure you have a good diet plan to go along with that cycle.

I can't help you on deciding between Liquidex or Femera because I have only used Liquidex. Maybe someone else could give you some advise on that.

Keep us post

Comment

milk thistle bro? why take it when your not taking an oral with your cycle? I would say to just run clomid for 3 week at 100mg/day. I dont beleive in frontloading it....... but other then that it should be good.....

Comment

Originally posted by the double M
        milk thistle bro? why take it when your not taking an oral with your cycle? I would say to just run clomid for 3 week at 100mg/day. I dont beleive in frontloading it....... but other then that it should be good.....
        Any toxins put in the body are processed by the liver not only orals. While orals are much worse I'd rather spend a few dollars and play it safe.
        Do I NEED it probably not but it won't hurt.

Comment

Looks very good...you've obviously done your homework. A little bit of D-bol weeks 1-3 (even just 20mg/day) would make it perfect.

BTW...I ran femara with my last test/EQ/dbol cycle...worked great.

Comment

yeah they are processed by the liver but i wouldn't waste my money on it, but do what you want.....

Comment

Looks good brother but I would add dbol weeks 1-4 at 20-30mg/day. Looks like a great first cycle. Keep us posted with you r progress.

Comment

I am using liquid letrozole. I started it when I got itchy nips and it cleared it right up. I took .5ml for three days, then .25ml for three days and then .25ml eod. I quit taking it cuz I havent been holding much water becuase I watch what I eat but I am glad I have it around.

Comment

Great looking cycle bro. You'll be happy with the results. This is a good PCT that I got from a friend of mine, Phreezer, at another board. Check it out.

Standard Recovery cycle.

HCG: 1000IU’s For Ten days. Starting one day after last injection.
                  Clomid: Starting on the last day of The HCG.
                  Day 1: 150mg
                  Day 2-8: 100mg ED
                  Day 9-16: 50mg ED
                  Day 17-24: 50mg EOD
                  NOLVADEX: 20mg ED Starting and Ending on the same day As the HCG.
                  If you are pron to gyno, or are having Itchy Nipples, painful nipples or lumps in your nipples. Administer 40mg-80mg ED For Two weeks.
                  Nolvadex is also something you can take throughout your entire cycle. You might try
                  10mg ED (1/2 tab). It will reduce water retention and help keep you from getting gyno.
                  Last edited by bigrig44; 02-10-04, 01:15 PM.

Comment

no way bro, i wouldn't run nolva your entire cycle.

Comment

I'd drop the EQ, but besides that it looks good...

Comment

test by itself is a good cycle, but remember, your first cycle is your best cycle, you should make the most of it......

Comment

Working...
                        X