lifespan on blueheart dbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lifespan on blueheart dbols

you guys remember the 10mg ones - I hadn't seen em for awhile - buddy wants to get rid of them and I used them like 5 years ago- great stuff. But im not gonna grab them unless any of you guys know when they stopped them. I know he got them 3 years ago.

Shit bro I can't remember exactly how long ago it was they stopped making them but I'd say 5 years at least.... However if they were stored properly and he is giving you a decent deal on em I would probably grab them... Drugs don't go bad as you probably know but at worst lose some of their potency and this takes a long time if stored properly....

Comment

they have been stored well - and like I said - I mean who didn't love bluehearts !!! Haha , yea the price is right Im gonna snag em up. I'll let you guys know - if they seem weak then I'll switch back to my naps. :weights:

Comment

I read the thread as how long will your lifespan be lol, never heard of blue hearts but I haven't seen good dbol for about 15 years, any time I try it I get massive bloat and lathargy lately

Comment

they will be fine.

Comment

you can send them to me and ill let you know :clapback: :thumup:

prob fine bro

Comment

lol @ how long my life span will be :rofl: - lets leave that alone MrI :P

Yeah - these are gonna be just fine I think - when I start running I'll let you guys know. I saw the bottle and they are 4 years old - I've taken aspirin thats 10 years old and it worked lol. I'm not worried.

nice try jack lmao. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                I read the thread as how long will your lifespan be lol, never heard of blue hearts but I haven't seen good dbol for about 15 years, any time I try it I get massive bloat and lathargy lately
                You feel that way off naps ? I fucking love naps man... i'd eat them for all 6 meals a day year round if i could !! Make me feel like king shit lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                  you guys remember the 10mg ones - I hadn't seen em for awhile - buddy wants to get rid of them and I used them like 5 years ago- great stuff. But im not gonna grab them unless any of you guys know when they stopped them. I know he got them 3 years ago.
                  They will last along time,,,especially if stored properly.

Comment

tell you right now they look yummy :P
                    Attached Files

Comment

Definately grab them,youll know within days if tgheyre good which im sure they are.

Comment

Originally posted by tonage View Post
                        Definately grab them,youll know within days if tgheyre good which im sure they are.
                        yeah i got em bro - good to go - i was pumped to see my lil blue guys, love em. :weights:

Comment

Lots of UGLs are using the heart press now.

Comment

Several labs making blue hearts,I mean

Comment

yeah ive heard of those , these came in the old bottles bro

Comment

Working...
                              X